Home

ULTRA SABER SOUND coming...

Smood

Well, with the help of young obi wan and his coolsaber sounds pack, the ultimate saber sound pack is soon to come from myself, DIABLO staffer here at jediknightii.net.

I have all the great pops from coolsabersounds (ep 1, 2) ep 2 swings, and a ep2 dooku saber ignition sound (very powerful), and new amplified and powerful saber hum. (I felt you should be able to hear a saber that is right in front of you as well as sabers around you.)

Essentially, the saber will sound extremely dangerous, and powerful!

I'am certain you will like it! ;)

Yeah, currently i'm using sam'ssabersounds as well. I've downloaded EVERY SINGLE saber sound pak released and to be truthful they've all been pretty mediocre. They sound really muffled and use the same sounds over instead of using more random sounds. i can honestly say that sam'ssabersounds pak is the best one out there. He uses more sounds which added more diversity to clashes and i think it really took the game to another level. I believe because he also used a higher sound sample rate which made the clashes and pops louder than the swings and the hum of the sabers. It was about an 800 kilobyte file, which was pretty much double the other saber pak's sizes.

I myself have been wanting to do a saber pack for a while now to rival the other ones out there, but i was wondering where you rip the sounds from and how do you rip the sounds?

Anyway, your project sounds like it is going to be the one to beat and i would very much like to test it out.

here's my email address:

hunter25@earthlink.net

Thanks

Archived