Home

Console commands help needed please

Gooey

ok, I have a few questions for multiplayer

How do you get forcepower to either regen extremely fast or not run out at all. I set g_forceregentime to 1 (default is 200) and that makes it regen a lot faster, but not as much as I was trying to get. Another nice thing to have would be a higher MAX force meter.

Next questions are for Jedimod. When I run a Jedi vs Merc server with Jedimod 1.2 installed, I cannot select a TEAM COLOR, nor can clients or bots, regardless of what team they join. They can only pick default model skins. I want to be able to select RED/BLUE CTF skins for me and bots, but I cannot, not even if I type it into the console. It stays default.

The second problem is the TCK SABER MOD selection does not work. Bots spawn with default saber color and clients all join with blue, no matter what the TCK RGB colors are set at.

I have deleted the autoexec.cfg and the jk2mpconfig.cfg in the gamedate/jedimod folder, and they were rebuilt fine (I had to set all my binds and settings again) but I am still having the problems with jedi vs merc.

Can someone please help out?

Here are a few console commands I found but would like to know what they do.

g_enablebreath

g_enabledust

There are a lot more but none I can think of as important as the ones I mentioned.

Thanks beforehand and I hope someone can help me out :D

Oh, and also, how do you set the message of the day?

I want to be able to have a message on the front of the page under server name and everyone connected and all the stuff loading when people first connect to a server.

ah ok kewl. well breath and dust keep resetting after each map so no biggie there.

Still no help on the CTF skin problems with jedi vs merc...

And g_maxforcerank 1-7 are the only valid numbers it seems. Anything higher than 7 and force points go to 0 and do not go higher.

I set g_forceregentime from 1 to 0 with no real noticable difference.

I have played on servers where force regens so fast that you can be dying in acid/lava and just keep hitting the heal button and stay alive in there forever. I can't get force power to regen that fast.

I have done cvarlists and cmdlists and found nothing there.

Any other help please?

Thanks for the replies guys.

Thats what I figured. Not many other things that I can see to fix the problems I am having.

tck_teamrgb or tck_rbgteams or something might fix the saber color problem I was having for jedi vs merc team games.

Still having problems with team colors though.

Woohoo sounds good. Thanks :D

K, new thing I just realized, must be part of the q3 engine.

I have com_hunkmegs set at 256 (half of my 512mb of ram) and it did not solve this problem I am having with both q3 and jk2, one that I never really cared about. I have TONS of models for both games, but in the player selection screens, some of them are not showing. Same for q3. The more I download, the more dissapear. Heh.

K so is there a command to increase the list size so that I can see all models/skins I have installed in the player selection section?

Thanks.

Still having problems with jedimod+jedi vs merc but that is ok.

Still would like to know how to set force regen higher than g_forceregentime 0

Still would like to know how to mute players (other than kick them) :D

excellent, thank you :D

k well I emailed dest about the jedimod problem but I think he taking an extended break away from email, jedimod troubleshooting, or both. Can't imagine sorting through hundreds of emails from people asking "why are my sabers white" is a fun way to pass time.

heh

Archived