Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by <JOTD>Jedi Hunter

Well Paul, I assume the Jedi Of The Dark is doing quite well. They don't have alot of members but the members they do have are polite and very nice. I think they have 6. But more applicants are accepted. Though I am no longer a member (for personal reasons, not because of anyone ;)) I am still very devoted to this great clan. I am very proud to say that I founded such a clan. And I will continue to offer much support for the Jedi Of The Dark. Keep up the great work gentlemen.

yes, but you must post one more time, so it will say your a sith ( I think ) :)

JOTD is most certainly not dead, everything is still up and running, the only problem is that not everyone is online all the time, at leasr not at the same time.

All we actualy have to do is to play !!, so everyone who still want the Clan to exist, just go to the forums, and w'll start a new clan game. I'll also put up a poll about gamestyles and types, so we can decide what kind of clan we actualy want to be !!

The webpage is coming along nicely now, the download area for the members should be up and running by the end of the day.

As Jedi Hunter already mentioned, I have the clan saber, and this will be up for download by the end of the day, so hang in there guys.

I adjusted the script for our server so that whenever it might go down, it restarts itself again, so the downtime of the dedicated server shouldn't be more than 30 seconds.

But JOTD is still up and running

hello jedi hunter aka jesseman its me the balanced one from the jedi balance clan i though i would drop my old alie a post to say do you have a counter to put on my alie list also if it would be poss if we could get together for a little practis match you know to test each others strength. it would be a good gage to see how good we are i have 5 members at the mo and the web site is getting huge. We now have a memberrs oly section with a download section for skins maps and mods and have had some good comments from my clan members. it saves them hunting around for the best skins and maps as i test them all and give my verdict as only the best end up on the site. any how if you fancy a look around the whole site let me know and i can give you a temperary pass word to look around. i will have a word with the sons of yoda about looking at it as well oh well dude got to shoot let me know what you think.

hello jedi hunter aka jesseman its me the balanced one from the jedi balance clan i though i would drop my old alie a post to say do you have a counter to put on my alie list also if it would be poss if we could get together for a little practis match you know to test each others strength. it would be a good gage to see how good we are i have 5 members at the mo and the web site is getting huge. We now have a memberrs oly section with a download section for skins maps and mods and have had some good comments from my clan members. it saves them hunting around for the best skins and maps as i test them all and give my verdict as only the best end up on the site. any how if you fancy a look around the whole site let me know and i can give you a temperary pass word to look around. i will have a word with the sons of yoda about looking at it as well oh well dude got to shoot let me know what you think.

Originally posted by the balanced on

he stopped playing.... :(

oh dear sad to hear that i thought the clan was doing as well as mine well if he wants he can come and mess around with my clan we are always meeting up im very good at organizing so it is easy for me to get the clan together for practis sessions i have a few screen shots on my site of our latest practis that was on the 23rd of this month my clan is still growing i have 5 members at the mo and alot more interested in joining us. as soon as i get 10 members i will be setting up a jedi councill and those 10 people will be split in to two teams of 5 a sort of a and b tem. My second will comand this second team and will practis together also one team member from these teams will sit on the councill this will be chosen by a test of skill within the clan. I have no second in command at the mo but it all depends on how big we get.I shall endever to recruit some exsperence into the clan most likly this person will be my second and will help me recruit more people.

oh dear sad to hear that i thought the clan was doing as well as mine well if he wants he can come and mess around with my clan we are always meeting up im very good at organizing so it is easy for me to get the clan together feor practis sessions i have a few screen shots on my site of our latest pratis that was on the 23rd of this mont my clan is still growing i have 5 members at the mo and alot more interested in joining us. as soon as i get 10 members i will be setting up a jedi councill and those 10 people will be split in to two teams of 5 a sort of a and b tem. My second will comand this second team and will practis together also one team member from these teams will sit on the councill this will be chosen by a test of skill within the clan. I have no second in command at the mo but it all depends on how big we get.I shall endever to recruit some exsperence into the clan most likly this person will be my second and will help me recruit more people.

Archived