Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

jessman i updated the site

its all good

new pic of the week

and new screenshots. all working (cept for the jotd saber) forgot the .jpg in the hyperlink :p soz. ill fix it up

and im working on that splash and logo! :D

thanks again

also. when r we gona have a clan war huh?

and also. i keep asking and getting no reponse. lol what country are you guys in???

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

jessman i updated the site

its all good

new pic of the week

and new screenshots. all working (cept for the jotd saber) forgot the .jpg in the hyperlink :p soz. ill fix it up

and im working on that splash and logo! :D

thanks again

also. when r we gona have a clan war huh?

and also. i keep asking and getting no reponse. lol what country are you guys in???

seems like my questions go unanswered once again

:p

A rather cool update for you today. We have a photo album near completion for all clan members to use. You'll be able to post your favorite screenshots or map, skin and model screenshots. I'll be posting clan map screenshots and clan hilt screenshots for all of our members. Thank you, and we at team Dark Jedi hope you enjoy. Join today and become one with the dark side. ;) Take it easy.

Well, normaly we would run JediPlus 3.4, but today it seems that my server has gone down, the little bastard, normaly it would be no problem, but the fact remains that I'm at work at the moment, so I'm not able to get it up and running till I get home.

Time for a remote insight board I think, so for everyone of the clan and the regular visitors, sorry guys, It will be up and running again 5:30 pm (European time) and 11:30 am (for Jess )

Oh and PL, Great work on the map and the hilt, and I'm looking forward to a clan war (sounds strange, but ok) :D

Finaly, I got rit of that stupid name of mine, now all I have to do is post 10 times as much as normal. This is my first post, and that isn't very funny, since I've been on these forums since JK2 came out.

But then again, I'm finaly online with my new name.

I'll try to get our own forum up and running asap, but like I said, It won't be till I'm home:( :mad:

What IP ?

How's the map coming along ? :D

I'm still at work, so server is still down :(

Maybe it will stay down for another coulple of hours, I'm thinking of using YaBB SE, because that bulletin board uses MySQL, but then everybody will need to gain a new password. I can convert al the Boards and stuff. But then again, It still runs good. ( except for now.....)

Tonight I will put the Screenshot album online, so make sure to check it out and place all the screenshots you create during battle. There is also an album for Maps and Models, so you can also place your screenshots PL:D

Ok,

Little update, and a big change, the server crashed completely,

I've got some work to do tonight, I'm terribly sorry about this all, but I will have to reinstall everything !!!

I'll try and have it up and running by tonight again, I hope you can all bare with me on this.

Second problem, our forum is gone, all the work we had done is gone. I'm pissed as hell, but what can you do about it.

I'm gonna reinstall the server with a different forum, based on SQL, so I can create backups.

I'm terribly sorry, I hope you will rejoin the forum, as soon as it's running again.

( I did however managed to save the new screenshot album, and about a 100 avatars, not much, but something !! )

Well, it's gonna be overtime for me tonight, but I will get it up and running again.

I've almost completed the installation of the new server, then the first thing I'm gonna do is the Jk2 server and the forum.

So I hope to have some better news in about an hour.

The forum we are going to use is the same as PL-Stalker, we are gonna adjust the colors etc. but the principal is the same.

We are going to use php for the site etc.

It may have crashed, but we are coming back 10 times better !!

Oh, the screenshot album was saved, I backed it up to my pc last night, so it's not all lost yet.

And i had just downloaded 100 new avatars ( all great ones )

So, we will be up and running again in no time. Better than ever.

And of course, the security is al new again, a little benefit for us (j/k)

Archived