Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, funny thing is we're pretty new. Guess that says something about us. ;) We're a nice bunch. :D PS. check out the sweet map screenshots on our webpage. Let me know what you guys think. Also, our mapper says he's adding a room with moving platforms big enough for duels. I talked to him last night and he's also going to put walkways running all the way through the temple for snipers. ;) That's for all you gunners. Also, to let you all know everyone is free to use the jet pack. Anyway, cya. :D

Originally posted by jessman233

Hey everyone check this out. ;) Thanks stalker.

jotdSplash.html?1031694244952 Let me know what you think.

BLOODY HELL....lol just wanted to say that...that baner rules lol dont worry about the server man i used have problems with mine aoll the time...theres a way to post a shortcut on ur desktop to automaticaly start the server the way it was before it crases...go to dedicated servers and read throug it, anywho of to register at the new forums(don wory only 1ce this time lol)

Well Guy's,

Finaly getting somewhere.

It still isn't finished and needs a lot of work, but at least we can post again.

Yoghurt: It wasn't just the game server, it was my entire Linux server that crashed. I had to completely reinstall it from scratch, allong with everything that was on it.

I'm now of on reinstalling JK2 on the server and putting up a dedicated server again.

Oh and Guys, please register again ==> New Forum

Thnkx man, that looks absolutly great !!

I'll be sure to put it up !, and and sorry Master Yogurt ( spelled wright this time )

The server is almost running again, just have to download the dedicated server binary !

Oh, and I'm running a Linux RedHat server, in a few weeks I'll get an new harddisk with a lot of disk space, so I'll also be running a ftp server for movies etc. So if anyone is intrested, feel free

Archived