Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

I would just like to say that if Stalkers clan does not work out (but I actually think it will. it rocks. :)) that he (and his friends) always have a home with our clan. We will always reserve some great spots for these great guys. But to make sure his clan doesn't fail I would like everyone to at least check out their sweet clan webpage .Thanks everyone. And Insaneiac see my other post about the jedi plus mod? I got the version right this time LOL (inside joke).

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jessman233

Check out the newest clan map screenshots here Let me know what you think.

actually you can click here

http://home.iprimus.com.au/dfollett/jotd_map_scrn.jpg

that will take you to the screenshot.. i beleive that geocities downsizes everything i suggest this link http://home.iprimus.com.au/dfollett/jotd_map_scrn.jpg

also jessman. if you send everything to me i can upload it all for you to my server :) i recommened you change your message down the bottom change the url of your clan site to http://www.jotd.cjb.com :)

im glad you like the site. i spent a while thinking about what would go with the banner. and i hope you like the banner... and well thankyou for the reservered spots ;)

also i signed up to try and go into yuor forums but........ no reply yet????

and are you comming along anywhere with that dedicated server?

thanks a bunch

seeya

hello jess seen your clan site nice what you have done with it we are three at the mo but im still driving the recruiting bus around the servers. got my padawan doing recruiting as well mainly newbies at the mo i can mold them in to cunning wariors that can kik some butt could do with a few exsperienced players to help me train them at the mo but they will come in time. any how nice to see you doing well

He Stalker , I like what you are doing for the Clan (BTW I'm Lord Mandrake).

Jess, any issue regarding the server or forum or whatever, feel free to make a decision, you don't have to ask for my permission to do or decide something, like I said before ( and will keep saying), the server is for the clan, not for myself, so any decision can also be made by you, you're still the founder of the Clan :p

ok first of all id like to say. im glad you all like the website. im very proud ;)

jessman the link is fixed :)

also everyone OUR forums are up! YAY. check them out @ http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com

id be onnered if all you jotd members could sign up. also the guy above me asking to join. im sure he will accept you. if he doesnt you can always join mine

anyway goodluck with everything fellas

*prays he will get dedicated server*

:) :)

seeya all

we have a new applicant today. To let our clan members know, our modeler would like to join our ranks. he's worked on some great sabers and is an all around nice guy. He will be a great addition to the Jedi Of The Dark. Also to all clan members, I won't be able to make any games today (price to pay for being the clan leader lol) but I will have all week to play. Just contact me via email on pm on our forums if you get bored and feel like a good fight. And another thing, keep a close eye on our webpage. We will be posting new screenshots for our clan map. And I have to say that they greatly impressed me. Thanks everyone, take it easy. ;)

We have a new member. He's thinking of a clan name at the momment but I will post it asap. His lucas name is filler_fett. Welcome to the family fett. Also, to all clan members I am removing the rule that only mercs can use the jet pack. I am also removing mercs and just making it ok for everyone to use guns or sabers. ;) Take it easy everyone.

Ok, First of all I would like to welcome Masta_Fett to our clan, second of all, I understood that there seem to be some problems with registering to our forum. This is because the name was already registered. In your case (PL_Stalker), I removed your old account, cause you registered under a new name because of this. So if you like, you can change your name back again.

Second of all, Master Yoghurt..., you are registerd under 4 different names, LOL, witch one are you gonna use, I'll line 'm up for you :

Master_Yoghurt

Yoghurt

Yoghurt_The_Master

.Yoghurt.

See witch one you like best.

Jess, I'll send the member registration link to Masta_Fett, so he can register for the protected area's as well, if that hasn't been done yet..

Archived