Home

Try these new forums!

obi

Haha, made you look, Matt. :p

Heres the topic of this thread:

Why did some members say "guest" as their title, and "N/A" as their post count, and their register date "net yet" ?

I've seen this done before, but I want to know why/how it did happen.....

:confused:

Originally posted by CagedCrado

And i wonder why half of you hate me but can tolerate this spam?

ok buddy, this is NOT spam......it HAS a topic.

Read the first post again, and keep all ignorance to yourself.

Insults about my oppinions from a little boy who just got out of shoe tying 102? Oh and also ading and subtracting, i bet you do that too.

This post has been entirely revised, as it used to contain vulgar lines of insanity -cagedcrado

um......yea........right..........whatever........

*ignores this post*

So, any admin/mod going to answer my quesiton?

Well now that you made me look, I might as well answer.

That's because those posts were made way back in the day, when LucasForums didn't exist. You see, once all the forums were merged, they're were some people that had multiple accounts, all of the same name. So, basically, multiple accounts were deleted. That's why they're listed as guest and have no post count.

Thanks for answering me, Matt. :)

This is spam because it is a forum and you are advertising the i am a crack monkey forum, it is spam plain and simple, i dont see lucas forums advertising on yours so you shouldnt come here.

I was advertising forums? What forums might those be?

You didnt see it tyrion? it was a post called try these new forums and somebody tried to hold people hostage, maybe the booster seat slipped out of your chair so you just barely missed it, oh well you didnt miss much

I didn't make that thread, thank you very much......

And all I said in it was that I was an admin there........

no spam envolved.......

and Do not tell Tyrion he slipped out of his booster seat, because he is more mature then someone I know who is intent on arguing with me all night. :rolleyes:

You didnt see it tyrion? it was a post called try these new forums and somebody tried to hold people hostage, maybe the booster seat slipped out of your chair so you just barely missed it, oh well you didnt miss much

Er...

The guy said that he wasnt doing anything bad like holding hostages,he was just advertising,silly

:)

Advertising a forum on a forum, and i see you being an admin there is a problem, tell your other admins not to do that. You would like it if matt windu or another mod went to your forum and told everybody to come here.

ok, mr.n00b, 99% of the population of those forums are, in fact, people from here.......INCLUDING MATT-WINDU!

And me being an admin there is a problem....................how exactly?

It isnt a problem, it is just stupid because i know your going to complain if the admins here start advertising there, or even the admin of a forum besides this, it is just dumb to advertise a forum on a forum, and i am in no way a newb, how can you be a newb on a forum anyway, they are everywhere.

It isnt a problem, it is just stupid because i know your going to complain if the admins here start advertising there, or even the admin of a forum besides this, it is just dumb to advertise a forum on a forum, and i am in no way a newb, how can you be a newb on a forum anyway, they are everywhere.

well, stop acting like a newbie and I'll stop callin you one..... o.O

And if you take the time to READ, you will see that Matt-windu, ADMINISTRATOR here, has an account over at our forums. WHICH IS A TRUE FACT.

Er...I'm a moderator at the same forums he's a admin at,and I wouldnt mind as everybody there is from lucasforums..except maybe some of Stormtroop's friends.

Im saying that as an example obi wan.

And A good example it was, but we really don't care for just about anything anyone does over there(as long as it's not too out of hand), because of our size is so small.

And, a few others have indeed stopped by to advertise there. Heck, we even have an advertising forum section specifically for that purpose......

Archived