Home

Newbie Help - Styles and Swordplay

narcisis

Hey guys, I'm new to Jedi Knight and I was wondering if there's a resource to teach you how to fight *properly* with your light saber. Because as of now I just swing and change styles from time to time, but I would like to know what I'm doing :).

Can someone tell me? Or at least tell me whats up with the different styles?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by GeorgeLucasBCN

If you are looking good advices and strategy try http://www.antisabercode.50megs.com. Is the best site I know for now. ArtifeX is not only an amazing player but also a explains himself in a very comprenhensive way.

While Arti's guide is very comprehensive and detailed (the best out there atm) I have one question to ask him:

Do you believe that an extremely good "red" player has no chance of being beat by a fast or medium stance player, since strong stance is apparently so ultimately superior to those two other stances? Could this extremely skilled strong player only be beat by some weird stroke of luck when fighting the fast or medium player?

I'm not looking for a fight with him/you, but I'm just curious of this issue.

Originally posted by cjais

While Arti's guide is very comprehensive and detailed (the best out there atm) I have one question to ask him:

Do you believe that an extremely good "red" player has no chance of being beat by a fast or medium stance player, since strong stance is apparently so ultimately superior to those two other stances? Could this extremely skilled strong player only be beat by some weird stroke of luck when fighting the fast or medium player?

I'm not looking for a fight with him/you, but I'm just curious of this issue.

Not to mention its outdated :rolleyes: There's ProMod now:)

Archived