Home

Manipulation! Update!

Darth Groovy

For anyone who cares........I will have new material added by the second week in September. For those of you who know nothing of Manipulation! allow me to clarify(visit Manipulation! by clicking on the link in my sig!).

It is a site I started a month or so ago dedicated to entertainment and various forms of media. All of the members of my staff are Swampies so this thread is realavant here. Currently I have most positions filled, however I have had trouble in locating someone willing to cover toys, so I will be replacing that segment with something different. In addition the overall layout will be changing to something completely different without the current template format.

If you have any suggestions for me or ideas for the site, post here, PM me, or email me here: darthgroovyii@aol.com

Again I have room for one more staff member. You need only to be versatile, creative and timely with assignments.

That is all for now.

The Force will be with you.........Always.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Well, there is no more manipulaiton........as there is no more academy.........

stupid wsm server........

*throws stick at WSM*

You know, on several occasions I've offered that NRG could host the Academy's site... but I never recieved any comments on that. Niether have I recieved any opinions when I asked possibly you could "advertise" the fact that NRG's site has now been open.

Anyhoo, I guess you enjoy ignoring me.. :(

Cheers :(

Originally posted by AB_Legion

You know, on several occasions I've offered that NRG could host the Academy's site... but I never recieved any comments on that. Niether have I recieved any opinions when I asked possibly you could "advertise" the fact that NRG's site has now been open.

Anyhoo, I guess you enjoy ignoring me.. :(

Cheers :(

I'm interested. I was wanting to build a better site anyways. I got some great ideas, I was never to crazy about WSM anyways. I really am not a big fan of templates. So PM me with some more info please!

PS.

To everyone else, the overall layout of Manipulation! Will drastically change. I currently have Frontpage 2000, but I have heard some negative feedback about Frontpage. Does anyone else have any advice for me?

Archived