Home

JediPLUS Suggestions for next version

DeadlyBOFH

Ok here are my sugestions,

1.) Jetpack, but make limitations, maybe it cost a lot of force points. so only some people use it...(kinda like how when u could use all stances with dualsabers everyone used them, but now it has limitations so some ppl still use one...make variety)

2.) Make a mixed force selection, like light dark and one force....kinda like the NJO books, tratior to be specific, so u can use like, absord, and choke and heal and stuff at the same time, but make the direct damage of just Light or Dark better so not everyone just uses one force...

3.) Fix the icon limit, please please please fix it

4.) Update the scale modellist for the new ones that came out

5.) Make the black sabers (u have them in the readme for 3.3) really work =P

Well thats it for now...........i can't think of much else rate now

DarthDarth

I would suggest the jetpack and DEFINETLY the icon limit fix like other people want. Also try to find a give up emote like when you take stormtroopers weapons in SP they put their hands up. btw those sabers are kick ass but when I try to load it in the game it says Server Disconnected on my own server on all JediPLUS

Originally posted by DarthDarth

Ok here are my sugestions,

1.) Jetpack, but make limitations, maybe it cost a lot of force points. so only some people use it...(kinda like how when u could use all stances with dualsabers everyone used them, but now it has limitations so some ppl still use one...make variety)

2.) Make a mixed force selection, like light dark and one force....kinda like the NJO books, tratior to be specific, so u can use like, absord, and choke and heal and stuff at the same time, but make the direct damage of just Light or Dark better so not everyone just uses one force...

3.) Fix the icon limit, please please please fix it

4.) Update the scale modellist for the new ones that came out

5.) Make the black sabers (u have them in the readme for 3.3) really work =P

Well thats it for now...........i can't think of much else rate now

DarthDarth

The Idea of having the choice to combine Light/Dark force powers sounds COOL ! I hope this can be done

BTW ! JEDIPLUS 3.3 is Gr8

Combining Light/Dark force powers is a little far off because I HATE menu code.

Originally posted by rut-wa jodar

The Idea of having the choice to combine Light/Dark force powers sounds COOL ! I hope this can be done

BTW ! JEDIPLUS 3.3 is Gr8

Not sure if you know this...but there is a mod out there that gives users level four force powers...it's pretty fun to use...and they're pretty powerful...not TOO powerful, but pretty powerful. It's enough to make it more fun, but not enough to just..give up on the saber or anything. It also gives you a couple more ranks to select from, in case you want everyone to be able to have every power on the light side, or every power on the dark side plus the normal powers, and suped up saber combat...but, you can set it on normal ranks, so that you can have fun with more powerful force powers, and still have the same limits.

Originally posted by keo718

If someone would tell me how to fix the icon limit, I could relay it to the one whose mod has all these fixes and then some. The sooner this is fixed, the sooner that mod will be released. Post at the following link if you know.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=76838

I had a look at the source code, but couldn't find it out. I hung at a limit of something like ModleCount - ? + 1; But I've testet it with some values and it was always less than the modle cound ( for the colors ( default / red / blue )).

There is no explicit limit. It is hidden in the wheired menu code...

Could you make it possible for both the normal saber blades and the RGB ones to be used together (you can have a default blade against a custom one)? Also, the glow on a purple lightsaber is red, and the blue has none at all, and when the RGB is off, the blades still retain the glow set in RGB.

Next, on the RGB sabers, is it possible to modify the strength of the glow. The sabers seem a bit faint.

Lastly, if it is'nt possible to use both the RGB and default blades at once, could you add a white, and a transparent blade? A mod was released a while back by Garik Loran, which added a new white saber blade, that could also be given to bots, that did'nt replace any old ones.

Suggesting

i think that mixing dark with light forces is a great idea (like in jedi knight).

i will suggest that you will make new tricks..and new saber style cause the tavion and desann isnt good (if you will choose two sabers and use desann or tavion style the second saber doesnt got any part with that attack it just in his hand.)

i will suggest that you will make anakin style. (AOTC)

that you can hit like in the movie with both hands.

thats it all.

:lsduel:

:) :) :)

Archived