Home

Pirates of the Caribbean

elTee

I was watching RI:SE the other day (I just flicked there by accident of course), and they were talking about this film with MacKenzie Crook (The guy who plays Gareth Keenan on The Office). Well, they didn't really say much, but apparently he plays a pirate with a wooden eye.

• 3 months later...

There are quite a few decent movie-based games. Look at all the Star Wars titles LucasArts churn out, a few of them end up good. And then you have Goldeneye, Blade Runner, and many more.

(I didn't quote you on it)

Since the days when this post was new, lots of stuff has happened. Thank you for reminding me:

First off, a proper trailer - looks like a great film, and damn is Johnny Depp cool. Date of release is 9th July in USA and 8th August in the UK. I dunno if its a coincidence, but its released between the two big Matrix films, so if anyone is stuck for a film to see then this could well be the one. I mean, before I was excited about this film due to the Monkey Island link, but now I just think it looks like a damn good summer action movie. A bit of mindless fun.

:D

Archived