Home

jetpack is sooo fantastic!

Kstar__2

Does anyone here read the front page of Jedi Knight II? There is a Jetpack modification out that adds a Jetpack, works absoultely wonderful with the Jango and Boba Fett models, with every other model it looks silly. I think it is fantastic also. :D

Originally posted by Psionic Jedi

I gotta try this out, but how is this helping saber wielders?

Aerial saber tactics?

Crouching Jedi Hidden Saber (lol lunge)?

Actually, it truly turns the game into a gun-game unless you choose saber only. Although I like the Mod, because it reminds me of the old Duke-Nukem' 3D days, players rarely get close enough to use sabers. Sniping, rocketing, and rapid-fire weapons, dominate this mod.

I would like to see it worked into a mod like Jedimod 1.2 but there'd have to be a way that the server's host could adjust the pack's settings. For example, there should be a flight time limit.

I killed some people in the air, though it's not very easy at ALL. Good coordination is a must and I think saber users should be rewarded an instant kill.

Speaking of which, anyone did anything that was cool-looking? I did, some guy was on the bottom and I was using the Hi-Nu gundam skin so I just turned off the jetpack and came down with an overhead heavy chop that killed him........

The maker may also try to increase saber size too. I found out they were kind of short.........

Archived