Home

WIP Luke in Stormtrooper Gear

icepool

Alright here are some pics!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/darkness_112000/stormtrooperluke.html

As I was browsing the forums I noticed that Rex_raptor was obvioulsy full of ****!, so I decided why would you need to create whole new models when you can take the ones from the game for this idea? Real simple task right just take the models from the game and piece them together and just blend them alittle. Now I know I've heard before its harder than doing this cause the model has to be wieghed again or something before it gets in game, this will take me a while cause I have no idea what this is. I do know that I have the caps, and all that stuff in place. And again theres the skinmapping issue I still havent resolved with my sickle saber either so I still have to learn that as well. But this is just for the people that wanted this model nothing special!:D

That'd be nice to have something like that for the mandalorian model pack..there have been attemps at making unmasked mandalorians, but none really looked good at all, simply because of the fact they don't have a model..it's all textured in....texturing in things looks nice sometimes, but no...not for making armor ;.;

HELP!!!!! Alright I need help. I tried to load the finished file into jk2 and I guess I'm not finished. The only problem it had was it was missingbone and animation sequence. So how do I add this to the glm file?, or whatever it is I do.:confused:

Yeah I used milkshape to help me with that. I figured I'd export all the model files with milkshape before the registration ran out. I can open the models in gmax now but I've never done modeling before with characters so the bone structure and the animation sequences I know nothing about. For all I know you have to own max4 to do these things. If thats the case I'd be happy to let someone else finish these if they want. If you dont need max 4 then I can finish them as long as I'm pointed in the right direction. If you use milkshape to export, export them as a autodesk 3ds file.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET THESE MODELS INGAME WITH GMAX?

Sorry for the caps!

:D

You know, another idea could be that once your done with the helmetless Jango, you could take Jango's head, and make a helmetless CloneTrooper as well, you know, seeing as they all look like him:D. If you become pretty good at this, perhaps you could be the one to take the Leia head from the "Boush" model(with the creator's permission of course), and create that Slave outift Leia that everyone seems to be dying to get. Perhaps you could use the naked Jan skin as a base, and add to it, once again, with the original creators permission. There's so many mix-and-match possibilities here...

This sucks!!!!!! Unfortunately I am going to have to wait to get these in game since neither milkshape or gmax can get models in game. I believe for the most part these models are done. They have all the caps, and tags. I know nothing about skinmaping so I dont know if these need to use new textures or not, or even if they have to be reskinmapped. I also made one last one atleast till there finshed making the animations possible with milkshape(I read this in another thread), its a rodian jedi useing the rodian models head and hands and the tyrion body model by bloodriot. As I said I take no credit for these models cause all I did was mix and match them together. http://www.geocities.com/darkness_112000/stormtrooperluke2.html

Icepool, I believe I can help you. I have a working copy of 3ds max that I would be more then happy to share with you. If you have aim my screen name is Jessman233. I'll let you know next time I'm on. Also you can send me an email here . I would hate to see you not finish this. As always you're doing a great job. Thanks, and good luck to all of you on your skins/models/maps. :)

If anyone cares I've made some progress. The stormtrooper luke and rodian jedi now have skins. The only thing left for these two are to find someone to get them in game for me since neither milkshape nor gmax can get them in game. If softimage/xsi demo can get these in game then I might be able to do them myself. If someone wants to get these ingame for me let me know here or my email is icepool@netzero.net

Thanks,

http://www.geocities.com/darkness_112000/stormtrooperlukeskines.html :D

Well if you corrected it to suit the anh version then all of the skins made with this will look that way, I think it looks great as is. Also I've been waiting generations (;)) for a Rodian Jedi. Rodians are my favorite species. Anyway best of luck to you Icepool and let me know if you're intrested. About the offer I made in an earlier post. Take i easy man.

Archived