Home

ProMod Beta 2 -- Released!

ArtifeX

I hate the no skill backstab war that is 1.3...but until I find a good 1.4 no CD crack i'm sqrewed. it gets kind of boring seeing who can pull backstab the best and first. I usually just play FFA private duels. without pull, push, ect, only an idiot is going to get backstabbed.

Hey Artifex, I got the 1.4 patch, and was psyched about joining your server.....and it said my ping to your server was 63. But when I joined I had the absurd ping of 999 every time. and continued to get CL_ParsePaket errors, ect....

any help would be really appreciated.

Originally posted by thehomicidalegg

is it just me that side kicks dont seem to knock your opponent down sometimes(most times of the few times that a tried)

Your ability to knock someone down with the sidekick is directly related to how accurate your aim to the side is. If you're accurate to within about 15 degrees, you'll knock them down every time. Greater than that, and you'll only do knockback, not knockdown. The knockback is always much greater than that of a frontkick, no matter how bad your aim is.

Well im not exactly sure what to think of the new beta.. Maybe i should try it with some of the testers or something to better explain it. The jumpkick is back to 2 jump.. which i hate btw ;)

Also the jumpkickflip+hvy dfa is still broken. And alot of the saber attacks seem to go right thru my opponent but that happens all the time anywho.. Might be ping issue or something . I do love the idea of what your tryin to do here. This game has been wrecked by all the patches so far and 1.02 is still my favorite. I just thought id throw my 2 cents in. This mod to be seems the best way to salvage this game after these aweful patchs.

- Kicks against another player are still single tap, but all front wallflips are double tap, and have a greater kickback than before. The wallflips can also be done higher up on a wall than before.

Forget i said that .. was tryin on a wall :)

Archived