Home

Gimme More Promod Servers!

Luc Solar

There doesn't seem to be any european promod servers out there!? Why the hell not? ASE finds only 2; a duel server and one FFA, both empty 24/7.

Here's what we need to do:

Spread the word, get servers running Promod and allow (auto)downloading! The file isn't that big, and I suspect a lot of people don't know where/how to dl the mod so they just go on and connect to another server.

I'm sick of fighting those backwards-running chicken-bots. Give me real people to kill! :bounce1: Kill! Kill!! :bounce1:

....you know what I mean..

Ps: And if someone is running an empty Promod-server in europe, post the IP already and stop hiding damn it !:swear:

Originally posted by zerowingzero

only 2? i think it's time to move to qtracker

Hermes Alternates between jedimod and promod, and as you can see in the pic, Artifex's server inst there. noone notice that? Artifex??

The official server's down right now because of ILAN's incompetence. I've been trying to contact them in every way possible, even calling them over the phone. No luck thus far. I'm on top of it.

I know about those, zerowingzero... I can find probably a dozen servers, but the ones in Australia or USA won't do any good...unless I suddenly start enjoying the idea of playing with a 300'ish ping. :(

Right now there are two (blueyonder & Stenstad) empty servers with decent ping and one with a stupid-ass password. :mad:

Oh well, I'll keep looking. :)

Originally posted by zerowingzero

...need competition damnit.

Well...umm...I'm sorry, can't help you there. :( well, unless you suck like a little ****** with a ***** doing 3 ****** and a **************-****.

:rolleyes:

Hmm...it seems I get a 200'ish ping to ArtifeX's server, so I might stop by some time and teach you all a good lesson. Just...please don't hate me for being sooooooo damn talented, okay? :rolleyes:

Archived