Home

What is your favorite types of units so far?

Link Antilles

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Darth_Venage

I'd have to say the sea units, as they are a totally un-seen aspect of Star Wars.

But other then that, bounty hunters, jedi and mechs:D

:fett::ben::atat:

Guest ImpStarII

AT-ATs are the rulers of the land :atat: :atat:

:atat: :atat: :atat:

Glory to the Empire

Supreme Allied Commander Palmer

Commander of Crusher Squadron

Leader of the Zeta Force

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mechs. All the way. I also really like Heavy Destroyer Droids, and Heavy Faamba Shield Generators. :atat:

Aircraft are cool as well, but often are shot out too fast for much use. They are better for attacking mobile armies, as opposed to dug-in bases.:naboo:

Whoa! This is a cool little smily!

:lsduel:

Guest BecketVelar

Three words... Heavy Destroyer Droids. Yes I know i am being a bit redundant. In another thread I aspoused the glory of these little monsters. I feel it is worth saying again. The other unit though i am horribly loath to admit it is the Fambaa Shield generator of the <shudder> Gungans. Shields on the move ladies and gentlemen. That is where the difficulty will lie. Four of those Fambaa and your entire army is welllllll protected. An AT-AT is awesome....now imagine one partnered with a mobile shield generator. Just what I think.

Becket Velar

Guest ImpStarII

I changed my mined a bit. I really like Destroyer Droids cause they are fast and have shields. and I like the Naboo adv. fighter, and the R2 units are the coolest workers in the game.

Of course AT-ATs:atat: :atat:

:atat:

From the Star Destroyer, Sly

The destroyer droid. The jedi/sith, of course.

However, the unit with most character to them just has to be the imperial strike mech . After seeing them I am spoiled and don't want to use any of the really uninspiring placeholders like the Naboo strike/mech destroyer/assault.

The graphics in this game are either brilliant or very bad. The Gungans and Imperial mechs are good looking.

I love the game, I am just being picky with graphics. I mean, if they made the mechs all "beast modelled", like empire, the game would have looked much better than it does now with all those trams and trucks for assault. I mean, the heavy assault mech of :bdroid2: looks very much like the heavy pummel of :bdroid2:

Archived