Home

What is your favorite types of units so far?

Link Antilles

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would have to sayy the a group of 3 AT-ATs with 30 Repeeater troopers and 2 AT-STs and 10 Advanced Fighters. Mainly because of its abilit to destroy everything and is able to counter almost any weekness exept agaisnt waves of Destroyers Droids and Jedi Masters but in my mind i Love the Combination. :atat: :atat: :atat::dtrooper: :dtrooper: :dtrooper::tie: :tie: :tie:

makes the enemy :explode:

Well I would have to say I have a favorite in each civ almost

Empire: all the mechs

Naboo: the air forces fully upgraded along with some crusaders

Rebels: Snowspeeders for anti mech ops and jedi defense

Wookies: their heavy weapons do pretty well.

TF: DD's

Gungans: I hate the gungans

:dtrooper:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to say that nothing beats a group of jet-pack upgraded Berserkers. :wookiee: They may not be the strongest, but they sure look cool ripping through troopers, mechs, and buildings. Naboo Advanced Cruisers aren't bad either.

Post +1

• 2 weeks later...

Another good combo is a couple of Fambaas, 3 or 4 medics, and a bunch of gungan ships. I love the ability of the frigates to duck out of the way and since the medics can heal the ships... :) (It actually works fairly well with the gungan fighters too)

Kryllith

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Republic troopers, because they get every trooper upgrade, including their civ-specifc Kaminoan Cloners, which churns out Clone Troopers extremely fast.

Confederacy troopers, because they also benefit from nearly every trooper upgrade, including their civ-specific Droid Upgrades, which gives their troopers a much higher attack (and I think range too).

Pummels, of any civilization. A dozen or so of these units (assuming you give them a little support) can wipe out an entire civilization.

Jedi Masters, because their ability to convert nearly anything very quickly (assuming you researched the right technologies) is very useful. Their powerful attack and speed are also both pluses. However, Jedi Masters are the only type I like. Padawans are next to useless, and Knights can't convert as much as Masters.

• 1 month later...

GE mechs, Reb air, TF HDDs, Repub heavy arti (AC, can) and Jedi.

GE mechs are the best of their class.

Reb air are best of their class.

TF HDDs....are best anti-foot unit there is. Only two units other then Jedi masters give them chase (Wook bersk, Naboo Crusad)

Repub Jedi have the most upgrades and heavy arti move the fastest.

Also all have a high coolness look.

-----------

A bounty hunters only saveing grace is vs Jedi.

Archived