Home

WIP: Generic Jedi model

SAIK HUAT

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how many taunts have u give him, because jedimod allows up to 12!!

BTW this model looks brilliant and i think with the talent of the modellers in these forums , raven staff must be shakin in their boots :D :D ;) ;) (if they aint the raven staff that is )

FATTEH

why... startrek sucks, and I think that taunt is kinda too long, and to british sounding. Or some kind of accent and its to strong.

Never the less I cannot wait! for this model. I've always just used reborns on mp, and this will be an amazing replacement for sp. Is there anyway you could make 4 different versions? just a little different, but not much. Mebe just a stripe or something.

My only criticism, is the face. I don't know if its done, but I would just add a little more detail to it.

Maybe you could use one of darthmauls taunts or something, or just say something like we are the pawns on the darkside? lol.

OK so you guys want some variation in this model no?

How about this,

Ill recruit loads of skinners and get them to redo each and every reborn skin and mp skin but for my model for release? I will also make the model again (another version) but change the gloves so it looks more like a light side jedi? Skin it then ship it out? I was also planning a new saber hilt, because if you look at the reborn saber its simply a cylinder.

Tell me what you think...

At the minuite i have this puppy ingame, but ironing out the bugs. So far the caps turned out horrible, and im guessing people want the caps fixed so optimum performance is achieved in SP with the g_saberrealisticcombat 1 command. I was just going to leave the caps so plz tell me what to do with them cus i dont wanna do it of my own concience.

I was just going to grab the skin i had and change the colors, but not the detail, if you dont want this to happen then please!!! SKINNERS COME FORWARD!.

And to show me your gratitude, plz rate this thread.

what i would suggest is, release a multiplayer version with 1 skin at first, then make the skins continually (so it doest come out a ONE BIG SKIN PACK, but more like a ongoing project to keep the peoples interest) make 1 skin for an evil version, then do a light side version, and so on. that way people will always be in suspense without being hit at all one time in the future with ALL of them. just my thoughts

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

what i would suggest is, release a multiplayer version with 1 skin at first, then make the skins continually (so it doest come out a ONE BIG SKIN PACK, but more like a ongoing project to keep the peoples interest) make 1 skin for an evil version, then do a light side version, and so on. that way people will always be in suspense without being hit at all one time in the future with ALL of them. just my thoughts

I always thought it was vice versa? Any other thoughts towards this by others?

Originally posted by Enjoi9187

yeah umm... cjais, thnx for stealing my avatar

:eyeraise:

I could have sworn that you stole mine :lol:

Seriously, I haven't seen you before I visited this thread....

And trust me, I had no intention of stealing it even if I did see your av before I made mine.... But gladly, I made mine a long time ago :)

Archived