Home

Adding a Tech Level 5 to all Civilations?

joesdomain

Would you like Lucasarts to add a Tech Level 5 to each civilation?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Lucasarts to add a Tech Level 5 to each civilation?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Drop the number of current Tech Levels

I just thought of this today. That would be cool to add another level. That way they could add more unquie units and special units. Add more upgrades and bonuses to each civilation. Add a feature that lets players upgrade to make all previous units from Tech Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 plus whatever they add in Tech Level 5. Then they could add B-wings as unique units to the rebel airbase, Imperial Interrgator Droids or Tie Advanced Fighters to empire, etc. Maybe add 2-3 additional unique units to each civilation at Tech Level 5.

There is nothing wrong with another Tech level added. With technology growing every day I am sure they could add it. I have never seen so many people complain and criticize a single person in my life. I can post as many times as I want. You guys always post on this forum all the time and usually it is more than me. Quit Complaining and enjoy the forums.

The chance of their being an expansion pack this year or next year is close to zero. If they make one it will be Galactic Battlegrounds 2 probably and it will use a 3-d engine not 2-d engine. They could have 5 tech levels in that one and a unit population of 300 or 400 units. That is my opinion. I like lots of different units in my RTS games. Especially with all the characters, ships, vehicles, species, locations and planets in the star wars universe. They should be need for lucasarts to make up new units like pummels, air cruisers, etc. before they add the original units from the movies, novels and comics.

Originally posted by joesdomain

I like lots of different units in my RTS games. Especially with all the characters, ships, vehicles, species, locations and planets in the star wars universe. They should be need for lucasarts to make up new units like pummels, air cruisers, etc. before they add the original units from the movies, novels and comics.

So in other words, this game's units should be totally made up?:D

I don't know that much about Warcraft, Starcraft or Age of Empires games. Galactic Battlegrounds and it's expansion pack are the only RTS game I have except I do have the original Command and Conqueror game. I love Star Wars RTS games. Tech Levels in a game like this do prevent rushes but I think I would prefer the ability to pick any units at any time. It is a shame they don't sell Star Wars Rebellion at any of the local stores because I wanted to try that game to see the difference between games.

Archived