Home

saber tricks ???

rarik

It can only be done with mods that have these "emotes" enabled.

First, you gotta download those mods, and secondly you have to find a server that is running those mods.

Seeing as I guess you already have those mods, here are some command to some of the emotes:

/spintaunt

/draw

/breakdance

Try them on the server where you saw it being practiced.

There is another explanation though:

When you have a firearm selected and then select the lightsaber, your saber is then drawn with that cool twirling motion you described.

Originally posted by cjais

When you have a firearm selected and then select the lightsaber, your saber is then drawn with that cool twirling motion you described.

I think that is what he saw. Also, you can do a cool twirl with your saber without switching weapons by quickly scrolling your mouse wheel up, then down. :)

I found out how to do two of them. What i meant were the console commands to do them. I don't have any mods so it wasn't the first reply....

someone told me to type these two commands in console

- /amspin

- /amtaunt

thats what i was referring to :)

\breakdance.....\draw ?????

ohh i was expecting some real sabertrics :(;)

anyway im a female player and when some guys advised me to download this mod they really BEGGED me to bind this command:

\kiss

LOL LOL now i know why, it looks very cool (and romantic too)

no sabertrick though but try it out!!!

here some others i sometimes use:

\sit (oh yeah first sit together before kiss LOL)

\dance

oh well forget about it quickly its just fun however i prefer fighting!!!

Originally posted by Lara Soft

\breakdance.....\draw ?????

ohh i was expecting some real sabertrics :(;)

anyway im a female player and when some guys advised me to download this mod they really BEGGED me to bind this command:

\kiss

LOL LOL now i know why, it looks very cool (and romantic too)

no sabertrick though but try it out!!!

here some others i sometimes use:

\sit (oh yeah first sit together before kiss LOL)

\dance

oh well forget about it quickly its just fun however i prefer fighting!!!

Well, welcome to the forums Lara *hands Lara her gift basket* we are a friendly bunch here. :D So, make yourself at home and get ready to battle insomnia.

Peace

• 2 weeks later...

This is kinda strange....I saw my friend do that all that stuff, if you type in: /aminfo a list of stuff comes down and you can bind them to a key.....I've been trying to figure that **** out for like a month and my friend has been doing it for 2 weeks and never told me.....:rolleyes: jerk off......anyways here's my deal I tryed it on my pc and it had this "unknown commd" thing come up on the console I was like WHAT!!!!!! 4 weeks of trying to find the answer and it DIDN'T WORK!!!!! So then I tried it on my other computer "Sony Vaio" and it WORKED (but the internet connection sucked sucked SUCKED!!!) So I thought maybe it's all the MODs I downloaded and have in my JK2 directory. So I uninstalled it. Re-installed it....didn't work. FINE! I manually DELETED ALL THE FILES.......still didn't work......WTFFFFFFFFF!!!?!??! Someone please help me, my soul needs a rest cause my mind isa slipping away.

SpickDick:explode:

Archived