Home

Some thoughts...

Luke Flyswatter

Are you going to make the sewage in the levels and the water in the levels walk in only like the original game, or will you be able to swim?

Also, could you add new parts onto each level? ESPECIALLY the Coruscant Imperial Palace level. That level is so boring without new stuff added, especially since it takes forever to figure out the stupid combination to the vault.

I would really love new areas onto the Executor and Arc Hammer levels. Those two are my fave levels.

The Ice Base level also could use a few new areas.

I can't wait for your demo!

Will you edit Boba Fett to fight more like Jango Fett did in Episode II?

I really hope this TC gets completed.

After this is completed, maybe you'll like to do a JK TC for JKII, with new areas and scenes like you did for TC.

I always wanted to play JK with better graphics, lol.

Is there a chance you could make new levels entirely for this DF TC? Maybe explaining more of the plot?

Thank you for your time. I'm just a usual fan of TCs like this. I hope my input helps.

Originally posted by SotE_Xizor1

Are you going to make the sewage in the levels and the water in the levels walk in only like the original game, or will you be able to swim?

it depends really on how we get things to work. those tubes could be tricky, which might necessitate swimming through them rather than being propelled by them . . .

Also, could you add new parts onto each level? ESPECIALLY the Coruscant Imperial Palace level. That level is so boring without new stuff added, especially since it takes forever to figure out the stupid combination to the vault.

i think we are going to flesh out the levels a little more but who knows exactly what that will turn into

The Ice Base level also could use a few new areas.

we've got a couple of surprises in store for Robotics . . .

Will you edit Boba Fett to fight more like Jango Fett did in Episode II?

we are waiting on someone to make a good jetpack bot AI and then I think we will have a good Boba and DarkTrooper enemy

After this is completed, maybe you'll like to do a JK TC for JKII, with new areas and scenes like you did for TC.

this is already being done by PrimesGhost and Reaper . . .

Is there a chance you could make new levels entirely for this DF TC? Maybe explaining more of the plot?

there's a chance that some other team could use our resources and make new levels but I doubt this team will do it. completion is still at least a year a way . . .

Thank you for your time. I'm just a usual fan of TCs like this. I hope my input helps.

thanks!

Archived