Home

NJOM : New Jedi Order Mod .

Tchouky

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I had it about to backed up. I had a CD with a 700meg back up being burnt. The server gave out half way during it. My last back up of HTML files was 4 months ago. I can do it easily code wise but I'll need some of the content. It'll be better than ever when I get it back up though.

My favorite Njo Books:

1. Traitor (i've never read a book this addicting...)

2. Star By Star (I loved the fight scenes, very awesome)

3. Rebirth (I finished this book in one whole sitting...this one got me back into the series; and this book made me really like Anakin :()

About Destinys Way...

The majority of the book was good. Vergere's conversations with Luke could have been a little bit more developed...i don't think Vergere really showed Luke enough um..."force". Maybe if Vergere did some really powerful force trick...

Space Battles of Destinys Way were very well written...especially the one at the end :)

Um...Besides that..i was kinda expecting more from Jacen..he didn't do much at the end...

From the front cover of destinys way i expected Jacen to become this mighty ass kicker or atleast this all powerful jedi...From destinys way it doesnt seem like Jacen has changed that much...

ON a scale from 1 -10 i would give Destinys Way a 7.2 ;)

Btw...about my project...

I had to pick a classic hero who underwent a mythological journey into the Abyss, and who was reborn to an atonement.

Considering the fact that i live and breath star wars i decided to do Jacen :)

I basically just had to describe each part of Jacen's "Hero Journey". And with each part had to come a picture...

You'd be suprised at how many talented artists hide their works from Google....

• 3 months later...

I love NJO, this sounds great. BTW, in my opinion Destiny's Way is the best NJO novel, others think traitor, my second favorites are Rebel stand and dream.

You should read those.

You will find many interesting locations also if you read the next books.

And now you stop it...oof.

I wish you didn't, but no hard feelings.

Archived