• Star Wars: Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight
    • Star Wars: Episode I - Jedi Power Battles
    • Star Wars: Starfighter
    • Star Wars: Demolition
    • Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing
    • Star Wars: Episode I - Obi-Wan\'s Adventure
    • Star Wars: X-Wing versus TIE Fighter

Uh,..

You left out just about ALL of my faves from that poll.

#1 - Tie Fighter (best SW game of all time)

#2 - X-Wing Alliance

#3 - Jedi Knight 2 - Jedi Outcast (the one I'm currently struggling with)

#4 - Rogue Sqadron 2 - Rogue Leader (the toughest one I've played)

Of the ones you listed I guess I would have to go with X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter, which was the first one I bought.

The only Star Wars game I ever liked was Tie Fighter and that's it. Like edlib said: best SW game of all time. I am currently still playing it... Harkov you will pay for you re treason towards the Empire!!!!

I'm not a StarWars fan. I like, well use to like LucasArts for the fun Adventure games it made such as Day of the Tentacle, Sam and Max, Indy, Monkey Island 1 and 2, Loom, The Dig, Full Throttle, Grim Fandango and so on and so on. I cannot classify them in order of favourites because I loved them all. But if I had to choose only one LucasArts game it would be Day Of The Tentacle.

How about you edlib? If it had to be only one LucasArts game? What would it be?

Try JKII Jem, I think you'll like it. I was never one much for first-person shooters, (I didn't stick with Dark Forces that long and I never played Jedi Knight,) but this game rocks! I upgraded my vid card once I started playing it.

I've always been a flight-sim junky, and the X-Wing games have always been the best, with the possible exception of Freespace 2.

If I had to choose just one?.. Tough.

I guess I would have to go with XvT:Balace of Power. I would say XWA, but once you finish all the single player missions, it sort of loses it's appeal. With BOP I can replay all the XvT missions from a number of different perspectives. That's really kinda cool.

I wish the graphics were better though...

I wish I had gotten more into the LA adventure games, but I've only really played Grim Fandango (which was GREAT!!!!!) and a demo version of Sam and Max. I might go back and try to get my hands on all the other adventure games one of these days.

Uhhh...

Also not on the list (my favorite): Galactic Battlegrounds

But if I had to choose from the list, I had a lot of fun with Jedi Power Battles and love Demolition (even though everyone seems to dislike it). Bombad Racing was rather annoying, which is a surprise coming from me because similar games rank high on my list (Diddykong racing is probably my all-time favorite N64 game). Of course, I didn't have much time to play it...

Kryllith

• 2 weeks later...

Archived