Home

LOTR game

obi

what you think?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. what you think?

• Good so far
    • Beh, they should stop now.

Multiplayer element ? I can't think of how they could make a workable and realistic multiplayer environment in LOTR..... would it be like orcs vs humans and elves and the 3 best from the last game get to be aragorn gandalf and sauron or somthing ? I personaly think is gonna be a cheap POS trying to capitalize on the movie's success. I would however love to be proves wrong.

Originally posted by Jedi Spy

Hey man....remember jediknight is made from a movie :D You seem to forget this. Not all movie games are bad especially on the PC. Its the movie style console games you need to watch out for :rolleyes:

Uh, no.... Jedi Knight is based in a universe first portayed in a movie but it doesnt in any way relate to the movies. However I havent got a damn clue how they are gonna make a game that you are either Legolas Aragorn or Gimile and have it not relate to the book. Thats like Trying to make a game were you are luke skywalker or Han Solo but only using material form the OT.

Originally posted by Kyth'emos

Uh, no.... Jedi Knight is based in a universe first portayed in a movie but it doesnt in any way relate to the movies. However I havent got a damn clue how they are gonna make a game that you are either Legolas Aragorn or Gimile and have it not relate to the book. Thats like Trying to make a game were you are luke skywalker or Han Solo but only using material form the OT.

Oh cmon yes it does. Multiplayer maps are deathstar and bespin etc. It is based on the movies please dont build it up past this to make a point.

Archived