Home

Question thread

Sithmaster_821

There is another problem. For all of us that lives in the US or North America and Europe we can arrange it but for people who live on the other side of the world we won't really be able to play with them. To please both US and Europe players we would need to play in the afternoon(North America). That's the evening I presume in Europe. But for people who live in Australia and so, it would like 3 or 4 or 5 am. That's one problem. And AU_Andy is gonna kill us all.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanted to post this in my last message... but alas, i forgot ;)

the only time i can really play is on the weekends or late nights anyway. so it's no biggie anyway. tourny's are a little tough to join though because i can never guarantee to play a game.

for instance, i havent played in a week. and i wont play much til next weekend anyway... so it's all relative in the grand scheme of things anyway.

• 1 month later...

Well. That's odd. I thought this thread died a horrific death, and ended in some kind of Big Band of flaming and just general war. But it seems a bit more like a dnab gib. (now I've been reading HHGTTG too much...)

Is anyone else getting quite irritated by this 'cash' thing? It just seems to be encouraging spammers and nonsensical posts. Not talking about OUR kind of nonsensical (bananas and printers), but the kind of "Uh. Right" posts that don't actually achieve anything.

Anyway..... strategy!

Er... who has strategy questions? Come on, surely someone has strategy questions.......

I've been to off-topic several times, but just by browsing around it seems apparent that there's a bit of a close-knit community there (or some such) which is firmly established, and I doubt we'd be all too welcome. Just as crazy_dog said.

Or I might just be paranoid. Oh well......

Archived