Home

cheats.

JEDI OUTCAST

well, i would see it all as a matter of difficulty. if it is really easy to take out these things (lightsaber, force powers), then if the team wants to then they will. (personally i would like a lightsaber and stuff, more dismemberment action ;) ) if it means that the team has to like recode it or something i doubt it will be done

Awe damn. I was thinking this would be a JK: DF2 mod. I've never even HEARD of just Dark Forces.

What would be the point in that game? First person star wars action without the Force and Lightsabers? Bah!

Well, if you ever decide to make a JK: DF2 mod, let me know.

Listen, guys.

We can't promise anything more than a Dark Forces Mod or this thing is never going to get beyond a beta release. Let's concentrate on the primary goal of releaseing the DF mod by Fall 2003, and if we finish early, then we can try to add other things.

Believe me, I've seen too many TCs/Mods/projects get flushed down the toilet because nobody would just stick to the primary goal. Instead they'd be off trying to add other things that were really not needed at all...

People are just gonna have to wait and see what we come out with. If it's just the DF mod and the 14 levels, than that's much better than anyone else has done. I think people will be happy for the way it is, rather than being disappointed by the fact that there's no "extra features" to it.

So that's my two cents, there. Hope I wasn't out of line.:)

Anyone else agree?

Archived