Home

Who has a LEC Ideas Email thing? lol

BigWiver

what did you mean by redownloading. I hope your not talking about warez. anyways I thought this topic was about sending LEC ideas for games. I was going to say, no. They can't take unsolicited ideas. You have to get a job there to speak your mind. I need a job there. I could be the flooring inspector. Then they'd respect me.

Originally posted by Scummbuddy

I could be the flooring inspector. Then they'd respect me.

Then you could loosen some floorboards, send everyone to hospital, and steal the SCUMM sourcecode for me so I can fix Sam and Max's music in ScummVM!

Woo! :p

Originally posted by BigWiver

Coz then we can ask the nice people there to make a patch or program to get old LEC games workin on Windows... One that works too...

Oh yeah, and FYI, they arn't really intrested in doing that. We offered to let them use ScummVM, and they wern't intrested :(

Originally posted by Ender

Oh yeah, and FYI, they arn't really intrested in doing that. We offered to let them use ScummVM, and they wern't intrested :(

Really? You contacted them and asked if they wanted to have it on their website for download or something, but they said no?

Originally posted by Ztev

Really? You contacted them and asked if they wanted to have it on their website for download or something, but they said no?

It's part of our legal negotiations. I proposed we would help them adapt ScummVM for their own use, if they wanted us to. They were not intrested.

Just read the Aug 12 and Aug 29 updates on your site. Sounds interesting (from an outsiders point of view anyway, I'm sure it's frustrating for you). Good to hear that they're willing to negotiate at least.

ScummVM Rules! (Though I'm yet to use it :) )

Archived