Home

WIP: Optimus Prime, By Sithlordii and me...

Arco

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grrrr I wanted Megatron grrrr lol

I guess I'll do a Beast Machines Megatron (the one in the like square body thing with the wires in his head lol, that'd be sweet). Bumble bee maybe.... hmmm heheh. eh that's in the future I have some JK2ing to do (GUMBY!). If you had gotten optimus in JK2, my gumby would have killed him in combat! lol

hey man

the megatron i was onto wont be done for a lil bit... i had always planned to work on megs after optimus was done anyways, right from the start - i was originally going to create both models then release them as a surprise two-pack....

dont quit making yours just because arco and i have one coming, ours won't even be going into JK2 because of the same reasons we stopped optimus for jk2

Looking good. His chin seems a little too long. I'd post in the polycount forums if I didn't want to sign up for yet another account (grrrr). Other then that, he looks really good. Unfortunately for me I won't be buying unreal 2k3 because of some bad reviews by friends that played the demo.

Originally posted by Midgit Yoda

grrrr I wanted Megatron grrrr

Doesnt matter cause it would go to the garbage, since

everthing you do never works....

But its the same with me though lol :D

BTW great job of course; also your next project should be the one and only Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

- Cowabunga :thmbup1:

It's been a while since I've posted opn Lucasforums...

I just have this to say... Cell Shading on Optimus Prime is ok I suppose, I mean it's acceptable. But could we PLEASE have a NON Cell Shaded version? I mean, Cell Shading SUCKS!!! It's only useful in cartoonish stuff. And it all started with that one game for XBox and now everybody has to do it! It's not impressive and it makes the graphics look like ****! I've already boycotted Nintendo for perverting my favorite game series of all time (Zelda) with that crap! It's fine for cartoon oriented material like Optimus, but that level contest that's in France for that one Unreal Championship Game... That game does not look like it has any cartoon aspects at all asside from the cell shaded graphics and the "KABOOM!" that you see written in explosion smoke... GEEZE!!

On Optimus or any other transformer it's fine, as long as it's skinned to look like the original cartoon version, but could we please please PLEASE have a non cell shaded version?

BTW I LOVE transformers...

Brina's TF Fan Page

Originally posted by JDiesal

I'm boycotting also the New Zelda game is a discrace to the 3D Zelda games. ^

i don't if that's how u spell it

*rolls eyes*

Just because it's something different. Look at the original Zelda with the crappy graphics. Still a great game. Don't be so picky. It's going to rock.

Now back on topic.

So, from what I get, neither Megatron or Optimus are being converted to JK2 or is it just Megatron coming and Optimus being put to UT2k3.

Archived