Home

Im 18 and im makin Squall Leonheart..

Double_S84

Hey guys, I'm sixteen, (I don't know why we're posting our age, I just thought I'd continue the tradition) I think KH Squall (Leon) looks cooler (heh, Frieza's brother) than FFVIII Squall. I got KH but I'm not allowed to play it till Friday cuz I'm kinda in trouble. I can't wait it's gonna be sweet.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not from scratch so i geuss you hate it huh chrono?HEHE

Please dont ruin my thread with piracy.....PLEASE

Jedi anakin s. Your right. I think i will release it. But im kinda sceptical bout it. It is my first model. You know. So i dont wann get laughed at.

Your right bout the (to everybody else comment). i shoulda said to whom this may concern.

Ill probably release it but i need permision first. From whoever made the tyrion model. I decided to try it with that. So untilll or unless i get permision its not gonna be released at all.

If you know who i need to talk to tell me. PLease.

Btw does ne one have a site i can send pics of this wip to and post em here?

What are you talkin about. Your last post is ridiculous. Chill out.

Stop tryin to be he man. If you dont like altering models then dont do it or come here.

If you dont like how i altered the model then tell me and ill accept the crits and try to fix it. I dont think i need to tell you how this forum works do i?

Being the man? I am who I always have been. It's time you accept that and move on o_0.

I myself am a modeler, so it makes me an authority on the subject compared to you, who isn't doing a thing on this model from scratch.

My posts are far from ridiculous - they are just rational. I refer you to what Toonces said to the last person to rip other people's work: if you were to post this on polycount you would be laughed off the forums. The only reason why people care here is because they (apart from the modelers themselves) are just desperate people who want the model and don't care how it is done. The modeling community itself cares about the methods AND originality.

Originally posted by Double_S84

It is not from scratch so i geuss you hate it huh chrono?HEHE

Please dont ruin my thread with piracy.....PLEASE

Jedi anakin s. Your right. I think i will release it. But im kinda sceptical bout it. It is my first model. You know. So i dont wann get laughed at.

Your right bout the (to everybody else comment). i shoulda said to whom this may concern.

Ill probably release it but i need permision first. From whoever made the tyrion model. I decided to try it with that. So untilll or unless i get permision its not gonna be released at all.

If you know who i need to talk to tell me. PLease.

Btw does ne one have a site i can send pics of this wip to and post em here?

I'm glad you agree with me. I don't understand why you're not doing the model from scratch (perhaps you're a bit daunted by the task of building around a skeleton, or creating caps and such for it) as it's really the only way to learn how to model. In my experience, the models that have been created by modifying other models (cough cough SAIK HUAT cough cough) have been of lesser quality, because you're having to deal with someone elses way of doing something. But, if its the way you want to go, I can't argue with you. What I will say is that you're not *really* modeling, you're just modifying. But I digress.

On the subject of where you can post these pics, as I understand it, AOL gives you up to 12 MB of space to create a website FREE of charge. If you know html, you can build your own website there fairly easily. If you don't, you could always ask me nicely and I can help you out. ;)

-Anakin

p.s. - can't wait to see the wip pics

Sorry but like i said im new at this. Very new i didnt even know the difference between modelin and modifyin for gods sake. HEHE.

There is a big difference between me and thet Saik Huat guy. Im not a thief. I got permission. So please dont compare me to him.

I dont have aol ne more i have a cable modem. HEHE yea thats right im dlin large now.:D So anakin can i send you atleast 2 pics so you can post em up here? It may only be a modification but it is GOOOOOOOOOD. Hope to here from everybody soon.

Keep on rockin on IiiL

....while it is still a ripped model, it is looking rather nice so far.

What you want to do is make sure he has the two belts. Yes, you will have to model them yourself, but this will help you learn.

other things you don't want to forget - his wrist guards. He doesn't wear puffy gloves so lose them.

Yea if you can tell by the pic i am making the wrist things level with the rest of the arm (im workin on the right arm). Kinda hard though. And i deffinitly havent forgot bout that cool ass belt.

I am gonna let my friend do the skinnin. So he can practice too ya know. His name is Lee Wright. I do not know if he knows how to do that wrappin stuff. I dont either. Haha were both newbs.

Im tryin really hard though..

I must say, all this talk of KH Cloud and KH Squall has really got me up and about as far as the forums go. I came into this topic seeing as though it had a nice amount of hits and views, and was quickly saddened to see that the author seemingly was going to pull a " yea I can do this and that, but I might not release it...no pics yet...I really dont have any skills " sort of thing. Although

I was completly stunned when I saw the pics.

For a modified model for a new modeler, its really looking quite nice. Kudos to you.

*Bows*

~ Obi-Wan

Archived