Home

Will the game have all the classic characters in it?

00M-187

Originally posted by Norin Radd

You will run into all of the canon characters sooner or later, though they will be NPC's. I'm sure R2-D2 and C-3PO will be included.:)

just becuase they are there doesn' t mean that you'll meat them all. many of the characters which are cannon would only be accessible to people in hte higher ranks of either side. most likely many of the NPC people will be minor, EU characters

No, Tarkin is dead at this time, but I'm sure there will be Moffs out there. Wether you will meet one is hard to tell. :)

It will be interesting to see who is going to be the next Grand Moff though, if they intend to include one. ;)

Exactly how high ranking a player can get I don't really know. :o

I should prolly start to refresh my knowledge about this game once again. :p

Originally posted by dekMan:.

what about if u become a high high ranking imperial? Could u be a servant for lord vader? think moff tarken (tarkan?) be included too?

Off-topic

LOL!... hahahah tarkan is this Turkisch singer :D :D :D... oh man.... i can see it now lol :D

/Off-topic

Yes you could meet Lord Vader... but the devs already said that you wont have to follow many orders.. this game is made to be your own boss in the navy..

:saberg:

Okay, here is a list of in- game NPC Classic Charachters:

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Vader

3. Jabba the Hutt

4. C-3PO

5. R2-D2

6. Bobba Fett

7. Han Solo

8. Emperor Palpatine

9. Princess Leia (Argumental)

10. Yoda

These are the charachters I'm positive on except for Leia. Some people might also say why isn't Obi Wan listed. Well, that's because the game is featured after the destruction of the Death Star. And as I remember it, Obi Wan let Vader slice him before it blew up so pretty much, that's why he isn't a charachter. I haven't heard anything about the Jedi Ghosts either seen together in last scene of Return of the Jedi. Possibly maybe Dead Ghostly Obi- Wan will be in it but Yoda and Vader (Anakin Skywalker) isn'y dead yet, so I don't know how it'll work out there.

I just got corrected by a source telling me that he won't make it into the first release of teh game but probably in the Space Expansion. I think I also heard there would be a Degobah System in the Space Expansion but would be barely impossible to get to because of the crap landing. Supposedly, like in the movie, only the best make it (Referring to Landing Instead). I know transport shuttles there is impossible so teh onl way there will be trashing your X- Wing or Y- Wing into the swamp which really actually sucks if you don't become a Jedi because then you have no way of lifting your ship out of the swamp without Jedi Mind powers. Next thing you know you'll be eating Womp Rats with Yoda for Dinner. Yum... Swamp rats.

Originally posted by Johnson

Okay, here is a list of in- game NPC Classic Charachters:

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Vader

3. Jabba the Hutt

4. C-3PO

5. R2-D2

6. Bobba Fett

7. Han Solo

8. Emperor Palpatine

9. Princess Leia (Argumental)

10. Yoda

These are the charachters I'm positive on except for Leia. Some people might also say why isn't Obi Wan listed. Well, that's because the game is featured after the destruction of the Death Star. And as I remember it, Obi Wan let Vader slice him before it blew up so pretty much, that's why he isn't a charachter. I haven't heard anything about the Jedi Ghosts either seen together in last scene of Return of the Jedi. Possibly maybe Dead Ghostly Obi- Wan will be in it but Yoda and Vader (Anakin Skywalker) isn'y dead yet, so I don't know how it'll work out there.

hwy, what about stormtrooper no. 14? he is my idol and you didn't even mention him:D. but serriously, even with all of the large cannon figures there are probably going to be a number of obcure, bit characters like, say Rendar or IG-88.

I agree.

If you visit Jabbas palace then I'm sure you will see plenty of familier faces, such as any of the bountyhunters seen in the films (either none, or all of them at a given time) and definatly Ephant Mon, Bib Fortuna, and let's not forget our all time favorite, Salacious Crumb. :p

I'm sure we will see alot of other minor NP-Characters aswell. ;)

May I ask, Johnson, what makes Leia presence in-game argumentable? :confused:

And you forgot Chewbacca. :D

Originally posted by Ewok Hunter

hwy, what about stormtrooper no. 14? he is my idol and you didn't even mention him:D. but serriously, even with all of the large cannon figures there are probably going to be a number of obcure, bit characters like, say Rendar or IG-88.

Heh, Dash will be an @$$ towards ya until he gets to know ya, lol/

Archived