Home

Multiplayer problem

hood

Gotta problem here...

Out of the blue, my multiplayer JK2 is messed up. Today, all of a sudden, the server selection screen is blank. It says 'getting info' but no servers appear.

Anyone know whats going on? Worked fine yesterday...

It's happening to me too :(

It's recently started showing my favourites, but not any servers.

I get a new list, refresh the list and no servers appear.

I think the JK2 Master Server is dead.

I've tried reinstalling, just in case. But it's the same as before.

Best thing to do at present is get the IP of the servers you normally visit or use any saved favourites to access servers.

Yup me too.

I only got about 20 servers yesterday, and none today.

On the server selection screen last night, one server registered a ping of about 50, but when I entered the game everyone had a ping above 200!

I need my daily fix of JK!

I seem to recall this hapening before, but never for so long.

Where are you guys playing from? I am in the UK, perhaps the problem is regional.

I seem to also be having this problem, but other people are telling me that they can get theirs to work still... now I'm starting to think that it's my new shared internet.. I'm so very confused...

It shows my favorites, and I can log into my favorites, but nothing else. And I can join Gamespy games and Zone games, but those all suck...

K, got it back for the last couple of days... lost it last night again as well as this morning. Driving me insane... it is. I 'need' some online play every now and again.

Questions: is there some server that is 'hosed' somewhere? You guys live near me being in or around Houston Texas? Is this stuff just about to die? Is there a conspiracy that I don't already know about? Is this George Lucas' fault?

I think this is a 'logistical' problem... someone give me the rundown.

Archived