Home

Any wor on a Expansion?

Evil_Ferret

There has been some discussion here after a recent survey was sent out ...

I am hoping and expecting it will. JKII - although some here say it is dead - remains very popular and at full price most places.

MoHAA is getting an expansion by the end of the year. So is RTCW. Given that time frame, we would start hearing details in January for an April-ish release.

... or so I really, really hope ...

Mike

Originally posted by mercatfat

I think Raven said that there would be no expansion.

I don't remember Raven or LucasArts ever being remotely specific ... they were talked to right around release time, and went on about 'no plans' ... but also said that they would be assessing the situation.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something - this is at worst the 3rd seller of the last 2 years. (Sims #1, perhaps MoH is #2?)

Mike

LEC should get Raven to make an expansion by next year, and for the next game in the series (maybe not with Kyle), hire ION Storm to develop it. ION Storm has the best developers and designers ever to stop onto the face of this Earth.

Reasons why they are so good:

1. Developed Deus Ex and are working on Deus Ex 2.

2. Formerly Looking Glass Studios, which developed the Thief series and System Shock 2, some of the best games in history. LGS also created the first FPS, although was never released, only showed at some gaming fair. LGS kicks ass, therefor ION Storm kicks ass.

Archived