1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Up to you
    • I like green cheese

Originally posted by Darth Homer

cheese is yummy...I like cheese

*insert any kal el smartsy response* o.O

Very impressive post darth, you could have at least just voted for cheese but you also had to tell the world making my thread going off topic.

Bravo *claps*

Next time that happens I'll hound you till eternity, refer to avatar.

Cheers ;)

Spam assassin is good....but until you become a mod at LF I wouldn't even have it. People around here know who the mods are and if you are pretending to be one well........

I just think you should lose the spam assassin until you actually become a mod that's all!

I do like the av. :D;)

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

And 'sides, you'd hafta be re-branded by LQ if you changed your name ^_^

Yeah, I liked my old AV - fit my current behavior and disposition, but as of now I'm rather in an attacking mood, prepared to hunt down all spammers.

Except for RSN that is :D :D :D

No such thing as spam there :D :D :D

o,_,O Say... I wouldn't mind being branded again you know :p

\._./

Posted by AB_Legion

Yeah, I liked my old AV - fit my current behavior and disposition, but as of now I'm rather in an attacking mood, prepared to hunt down all spammers.

Bah. We all know you just want to become a mod here :p:D;) ;)

...And I think you'd probably make quite a good mod, but that's just my opinion, of course... :D;)

--Edit--

Bah. I hate it when people edit while I'm posting :mad::p:D

...So you wanna be re-branded, do ya? You sure about that? :dev11:

Originally posted by AB_Legion

*insert any kal el smartsy response* o.O

Very impressive post darth, you could have at least just voted for cheese but you also had to tell the world making my thread going off topic.

Bravo *claps*

Next time that happens I'll hound you till eternity, refer to avatar.

Cheers ;)

hehe, I'm glad I got a response...I seem to be mostly overlooked around here...oh, and making threads go off-topic is my specialty...just take a gander at the galacticbattlegrounds off-topic area...I'm a regular there...Rhett knows of me and my devious ways

Also, it does occur to me that cheese WAS listed in the poll, so I'm not sure exactly how far off-topic I took it...after all, I'm just following a lead :p

Originally posted by Wacky_Baccy

Bah. We all know you just want to become a mod here :p;)

...And I think you'd probably make quite a good mod, but that's just my opinion, of course... :D;)

--Edit--

Bah. I hate it when people edit while I'm posting :mad::D

...So you wanna be re-branded, do ya? You sure about that? :dev11:

LOL sorry about that, I generally tend to do that to add on another thought or two, and ohhhhhh yeahhhh right there :naughty:;)

And awww thanks *sniff sniff* well at least I have one vote so far, however I'd prefer to be a mod at the Valley or General Editing since those are the main places where I give out Lucasforum welcome baskets. :D

Archived