Home

ive got a new clan, (with just my close jk2 friends as of now only 3) would anyone..

Matt-Liell

want to play against my small clan? i know it is VERY small! we will probably start challenging others at the end of october. the clan is called the [LBH] clan wich for those of u who want to know stands for LOJIKAL BOUNTY HUNTERS. so as ive said anyone want to play at the end of october (this month). perhaps u have just started a clan as well:) and dont have many players either, and dont want to challenge other clans because of their size well then this is perfect! post here if interested!

Originally posted by yadu

want to play against my small clan? i know it is VERY small! we will probably start challenging others at the end of october. the clan is called the [LBH] clan wich for those of u who want to know stands for LOJIKAL BOUNTY HUNTERS. so as ive said anyone want to play at the end of october (this month). perhaps u have just started a clan as well:) and dont have many players either, and dont want to challenge other clans because of their size well then this is perfect! post here if interested!

Hey, good luck on your clan. Everyone starts out small. Have fun! :)

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

Hi im dath, to give us a challenge and whatnot, to synch our calenders go here.

http://www.nrgteam.com/nrgforums/viewtopic.php?p=877#877

i may be the groundskeeper but i have power in the academy.

even over you tyrion.

Hmmm who has control over the website? Yeah,that's right. ME!!

Dont try to usurp me Dath,you'll only die sane :D

Archived