Home

WIP: Hunt for Tavion

dvader28

Hi all

I'm about to start work on my tour de force/final year uni project, The Hunt for Tavion. The basic plot will be a jedi from the academy looking for Tavion (you never see her again after kyle lets her go.), over about 5 maps...nothing epic. I hope to include cut-scenes as well. Any suggestions/help will be gratefully received. Thanks!

Sorry if this sounds a bit negative dvader, but Tavion never really struck me as that great a character. Why not take a villan from the films? There are now great models of Jango and Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Darth Vader. Much better than the irritating Tavion and Denver the lost Dinosaur Dessan (or maybe he's Barney).

I think one of the film characters would be a stronger starting point especially if you are going to make five maps.

I agree. The single player game did nothing for me... the villains were laughable, their costumes ridiculous, and they had no personality. I think if you're going to make 5 maps, make them with a villain that won't get annoying after 3 seconds.

-Anakin

Oh ye of little faith!

I'm not going to be fighting tavion constantly for 5 maps you fraggles! The plot is really just an excuse...my main objective is to show the fact that i can use radiant in order to satisfy my moderators. The assignment is weighted so that only 25% of the marks are given for the practical...the report on the project is the main thing.

I haven't really thought it through fully, but i'm thinking a spaceport map for the first one (kind of a JO version of the spaceport in MOTS) where you find a guy who tells you where to find a guy who knows about tavion. and so on. we'll see where it goes from there!

yeah, the only thing i see wrong is that, it could be the let tavion go for a potential expansion.... that would be the only reason why i wouldnt go there

why not have it so like a surrendered reborn, kills a fellow jedi student and escapes, and the young jedi must go find him?

and its pretty likely that not all reborn were killed, some might have even escaped

Archived