Home

Hah!

Clefo

Originally posted by Clefo

Shut up.

Oh there is saving grace to this thread, trust me. I just find your "OMG! SPAM! *insert mod here* BETTER CLOZE *spelled wrongly on purpose* IT! I NEED TO SKORE *again* POINTS!"

Actually, I am a mod, so I need no points.

Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

Lets analyze this, since you people are obviously too stupid to understand.

YANKEES SUCK! HA HA HA HA HA!

This is referring to the Yankees, which as you may or may not know, is an evil Baseball team based out of New York City. They, today, lost their series against the Anaheim Angels, therefore solidifying the goodness in my day.

Read about it here

Now don't go around labeling things "Spam" when I was just putting it in Simpler terms, Nogs ;)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

It's called the Stanly cup, not the super bowl, you idiot :rolleyes:

Yeah, i want them to win everything. The Superbowl, Stanley cup, World Cup, NBA championchip, Fiesta bowl, and i guess the world series too.. ;)

The world series just isn't good enough for the Braves, the best team in baseball. they should get all the trophies, period.

Yea, they should play in the masters and win green jackets:D

I haven't been keeping up with baseball as well as I should like(or used to like) ever since the dawg on strike. (I know it's over, but that just made me loose respect for many a baseball player)

Good god people, the best thing to come out of this thread so far is the bikini-clad woman in the background of the picture DG posted, and that my friends, is truly sad. I'm closing it. If you have a meaningful discussion about the yankees to post, Clefo, go right ahead.

Archived