Home

Attention Loyal Denizens of Cyberspace.

Nob Akimoto

I didn't like Evangelion. I kept hearing stuff like "So cool!" "Best Anime of all time!", "You must see it!", "Wow" and all sorts of homage that the Anime does not deserve. It had it's short, very short, interesting parts but basically I didn't find it any good.

And yes Shinji is a gay fag.

I didn't get most of it. Shinji spent a good part of his time being all angsty and stupid when he could've been having a good time socializing with Misato and Asuka instead of agonizing about how his father hates him. Idiot.

I did get a kick out of the Evas kicking the Angels' asses. That and Asuka's yellow dress and Rei's plug suit.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray

I saw all the evangelion episodes in ONE SHOT in a single night

Me too.

I was with a friend and when it was finally over we were like zombies. A funny thing is when we immediatly looked at ourselves in the mirror we were kinda surprised we wern't Anime...

Afterwords we had no trouble at all falling asleep, stuff like that is better than any kind of sleeping pill.

I did the same thing for Lain.

Makes you feel the inner tiresom pain within the eyes.

Originally posted by Jem

no trouble at all falling asleep

Sleep? Eva gave me daymares.

Also I've looked into having a Lord Ilpalazzo avatar.

observe this information concerning Lord Ilpalazzo:

The idol of anime megalomaniacs and overlords everywhere, Lord Ilpalazzo is the cunning leader of the secret ideological organization of ACROSS. Lord Ilpalazzo's lofty goal is to unite the corrupt world under his strong leadership and purge out its impure elements for the good of mankind... but first he must conquer the City of F. When not issuing the latest order of the day to Excel and Hyatt, Lord Ilpalazzo can be found partaking in all sorts of oddball activities, such as playing dating simulations, or learning the electric guitar. Will he someday succeed in his aspiration at uniting the world under ACROSS's commanding authority? We can only hope so.

Clearly such a character was based on me.

Archived