Home

Beta test start dates

Dengar

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Im Wraith 8 and i would like to say welcome to you. Any question you may have.. ask away... unlike some other people... a lot of us KNOW somethings about SWG :p :p

Originally posted by Dengar

Any ideas?

Well.. to answer your first question....

The firts stage of the beta is already well underway. in fact.. i believe it is almost at its end :).

We and the devs can only say this about the start date of the second stage of the beta........:

It will begin when the first beta is completed.

That is all that is known about that.. i hope it answers your question.

C ya around

oh yeah.. i almost forgot:

*Gives a large box full of small, chocolate covered gnorts.*

there yah go :D

-Wraith 8-

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Boards!!!

I'm Jan Gaarni, a regular at this site. I'm the "some other people" Wraith is referring to. :p

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready.

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will enjoy your stay. :D

Please, feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

Thx for the welcome Wraith 8 and Jan,

Have read the forum rules, but thx for the memo.

Also thx for answering my question, i was not aware that the first stage beta had begun. I have signed up for stage 2 (along with the whole universe it would seem), having beta tested a few games before im hoping ill be one of the lucky ones, however, if not, then ill be on these boards quite often.

Quit DAoC early to get involved with this games society in an form i can, only wish to contribute, not to judge or spam :cool:

Cya around

Archived