Home

do u believe in fate?

Pad

Originally posted by leXX

ok, what I really think is that everything happens for a reason. what goes around comes around. yin yang etc etc.

I think we all have a path set out before us but it is up to us how we choose to walk it.

Exactly. I needed a way to express my thoughts on the situation at hand, but leXX did b4 me.

Padanime, it's actually pretty scary....that exact situation happened to me about a year ago....freaky.

And, rumor has it, that after the pictures were developed, the girl kept the picture of us in her back pocket for months. This I did not know for at least a year later...

So check her back pocket. One way or another :D

yes i think there is a fate (or destiny is what I prefer) set before us. I believe are choices are already set out for us to make. Life is a cycle thugh (birth, age,old, death, reproduced) Destiny is already there although many have yet to even meet their destiny. Although eveyone's destiny differs they all have one thing in common: when we die we come back. i have and old saying to mention before i stop. "Life is but a dream, a dream with endless possibilities strecthed uot before them. Although they make their own choice they also make their own fate. We choose are own destiny all the time."

But that is just 1 opinion from one boy. .............................. ( i'd make a great lectureer)

I don't believe in fate..........I think that you can make your life however you want it-positive or negative.

I choose to be very positive and that's why I believe in luck.........now I also think that sometimes there are very strange coincidences that happen as well.

Like Reb was saying, I only have one fate and that is my death......it's just a question of when. I'm going to make my life as good as possible while I'm here and live each day with no regrets.

*gets off soapbox*

;)

I subscribe to many philosophies, fatalism being oneof them, some things are just too uncanny for fate not to be real. However I think that some things are fate whereas others are not. I think good stuff on the whole is governed by fate whereas bad stuff is just bad luck.

And yes i'm confused!:eek::confused::eek::confused:

Archived