Home

What's GB2?

Dagobahn Eagle

It was an idea started a while back and has gained a huge amount of support, with community members adding their thoughts about what a possible sequel should involve in respect to engine, units, civ's etc. At the moment, there is no official word on whether it will happen or not.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Galactic Battlegrounds, and the add on; Clone Campaigns have both sold extremely well. This is a good indicator that LA COULD make a Galactic Battlegrounds 2.

However, when this will be, who knows.

DMUK

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I hope they continue the series all the way up to the Yuuzhan Vong stage. I really want to see Yuuzhan Vong kicking some ass here people. I also want to see a new order of Jedi coming out since they are changing now. They are not the old jedi that much anymore thanks to Jacen. Oh yeah baby. I want to see the Hutts too hehehe. But Yuuzhan I want to see.

Oh yeah a complaint to the Lucas Art. I WANT REBELLION 2!!! I want another space battle game. Rebellion was okay but I have ideas for the next one. So i sent an email with my ideas and guess what the replies was. The lawyers said they cant read that email because they are afraid that I will sue them if I see some of my ideas in their games. I was like what in the world! Oh well.... I just want Rebellion 2 again......

Regards,

Supreme Warlord

Warbird - i'll give you a suggestion here, it might help. Companies will not accept your idea's because they may be sued by you for using your idea, instead, send the suggestion to them as a question. For example-

'Will you be making Rebellion 2? By Rebellion 2 i mean a sequel to Rebellion with these features...' etc

Also, do you have an address that i can send my questions to? I only get the same retarded 'you sent it to the wrong place' reply and they never forward for me!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Oh yeah a complaint to the Lucas Art. I WANT REBELLION 2!!! I

[/b]

Rebellion 2 would be a dream come true for me! hehehehe

Mind you, I put a smile on LAs faces when i kept on about the game. They were shocked people still play it.

DMUK

DarthmaulUK - i was wondering if you could do me a favour. I have been trying to ask lucasarts a question for a while, and every time i ask they tell me i havent asked the right people and wont forward my message. Anyhow the question is-

"Will there be a prequel version of 'Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader'? By this i mean using prequel ships, character's etc instead of the trilogy ships, character's. For example-

A-wing = Jedi Starfighter

X-wing = Naboo N-1 Starfighter

Snowspeeder = Republic Gunship

Star Destroyer = Trade Federation Battleship

TIE Fighter = Droid Starfighter"

Archived