Home

Thanks...

Homosexual Ewok

Once again, a group of total <insert profanity here> goes and screws it up for everyone else...

The #1 palce(s) where people came for the best Full Force duels has bit the dust.

Why?

From the QuakeSh1t homepage:

We've taken down both JK2 Duel servers after having them up for many months. The complaints of cheating, exploits and everything else just didn't seem worth it anymore.

Cheating?

*OMGF <insert any move/combo here> that's so lame; you have to be scripting, because I'm no n00b! You hear me! If I can't do/counter it, it is a hack!

Exploits?

Well, people were total <insert profanity here> with the reconnect bug, but was it a reason to fire off 90 million e-mails and kill the 2 best FF duel servers around?

Once again, whiny people who see themselves as the self appointed e-mail crusaders of the world have seemed to rip apart the very things they supposedly enjoy...

hehe big surpise. These are the same idiots that said..

DFA is too strong

Sabers are too strong

Heavy stance is too strong

Pull is too strong

Drain is too strong

Rage is too strong

Grip is too strong

Heal is too strong

Blocking should cover your whole body

and then proceed to whine about blue lunge and kicks but thankfully Raven gave them no new patch.

They have destroyed the game with their "if I don't like the way you play I will whine so you can't play that way" motto.

Be gald there are no more patches and find a server that is run by a clan that will ignore these morons.

Archived