Home

JediPLUS 4.2....

-Chrono_MOT-

Originally posted by DeadlyBOFH

There is no backdoor, and i added a whole teleportation system in and a load of bugfixes.

This is the last version of JediPLUS that will be called JediPLUS as i am going to be adding a lot more to it.

Could you please be more specific as to what will be added?

heh there is a nearly unlimited number of things for a mod to add. and he didnt scracth the surface yet since jedimod itself had much stuff to feed the quick hunger of the superficials. oh look i am darth maul!

what teleportation system is that? and what other features are you thinking of? you know that this is your chance to take a distance to the past and to those jedimodfreaks and go for some serious stuff. the admin commands are usefull, so that was a good idea. i hope more ideas of altering the gameplay come to your mind instead of fun features, because jk2 realy needs some fresh wind... (like Duel_SE heheh)

• 2 weeks later...

Gee, guys, quit picking on BOFH. I don't care if you don't personally like BOFH or not. But you ARE singling him out for harassment when there are PLENTY of other "knockoff" mods out there that are much "worse" than JediPLUS. You still have to do coding to combine Mod features and fix bugs. If you don't want people to use your code, DON'T RELEASE THE SOURCE CODE.

Archived