Home

Icons

lightsaber6458

Shouldn't they be 128x128? Also, is the model the default? Such as, model_default.skin --> icon_default.jpg? If it's not default, red or blue, it doesn't show up in the bar. Another possibility is that you have too many skins in the upper bar, and the character selection has a preset max for icon loading. The characters actually load in reverse from their pk3 names, so pk3s beginning with the letter z actually have their skins listed first in the character selection bar. Try those tips out, and at least one of them should work.

The icon's have to be jpgs that have little to no compression and are in 'standard' compression format (not progressive).

I had set up shaders to use with the icons for my Dash Rendar model, but they wouldn't show up in the list. Worked fine in game (looked schweet). I tried having both a tga and a jpg to try and cover both ends, but the jpg showed up in both.

If anyone knows how to get that to work right, definatly give me a holler.

Originally posted by PalnGipanji

Shouldn't they be 128x128? Also, is the model the default? Such as, model_default.skin --> icon_default.jpg? If it's not default, red or blue, it doesn't show up in the bar. Another possibility is that you have too many skins in the upper bar, and the character selection has a preset max for icon loading. The characters actually load in reverse from their pk3 names, so pk3s beginning with the letter z actually have their skins listed first in the character selection bar. Try those tips out, and at least one of them should work.

No definatly 256x256 (I know from all the skins I made).

Archived