Home

When is this game comming out?

taekwondo joe

Yep, I just got my new modem too. I took the opertunity to download some giant file sized levels for MotS (Boam, ToaM 1&2). I suggest you do the same to pass time you spend on the PC. I just recently downloaded one called Rebel Agent and it was a remake of level 1 of DF. New areas were fine by me (the labs and sickbay were super!) but they hacked up the original areas so much, I got lost! Please don't do this to the mod...

I am not saying you would, but new areas have no place in the original areas. A door here or there to access them won't be bad, but a whole new hall connecting to it and crates laying in the hall... Colored lights in areas its not supposed to be... I know you're staying true to the original, so save the JO goodies for new areas.

Originally posted by Katarn07

I just recently downloaded one called Rebel Agent and it was a remake of level 1 of DF.

from the Rebel Agent Readme:

Base : New levels from scratch, it took around two-three years to make, in between my other

levels and real life.

I just started playing the map and it is awesome! You can really see how much effort this guy spent on the map (I´m sure it´s very hard to map on the MotS engine)!

I will take a closer look at the architectual details and try to take some good ideas I´ll find to our secbase level.

You're saying JED is harder than Radiant?!

I made a MP map of a bar. Of course it was just a square room with some furniture and textures, its farther than I ever got with Radiant. I need to spend more time fiddling around with that thing. Maybe I can make my own maps. I already have a story I wanted to use for MotS...

Archived