Home

Me, Wishing You All A Safe And Happy Halloween

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

rhett2.JPG

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Now here's the deal. What I'm really getting at is that I want to see other peoples costumes. So, if a few other people post one of their halloween pictures, I'll post the other picture of me in the Yoda mask. :D

The mask fits really, really well... ;)

I didn't go out halloweening... I handed out treats to a bunch of rude and greedy kids (many who were too old to be trick or treating anyways!).

oh PLEASE!!! i'm going trick or treating next year no matter what my parents say. this year i didn't go cause i didn't have a job or costume....but next year, i'm going as a U.S. Soldier with warpaint and a firearm w/blanks in it, when they open the door.....BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!! j/k and air horn would do better. hehe i have a real army helmet w/camo on it, so i'll wear that and if i can get some other cool stuff, like a camcorder to record everyone's reactions that'd be good too. I'm going to scare the living hell out of everybody since i didn't get to this year (stupid friends treat me like i'm a ****ing adult or something when i'm just 18 but have mentality that's 2 years slower than my age, though some would disagree...)

Archived