Home

the monkeys are listening

peter james

You don't need to be a hacker freak for that :p

I'm sure it's somewhere to be found on the internet....

mmm, try this one

http://www.scummbar.com/resources/downloads/mp3.php

if it's not there, all the other mp3's are great :) and will get you in MI spheres in no time ;)

if it IS nowhere to be found and you REALLY REALLY REALLY Desperatly need the mp3, you could always turn on your wave recorder, have it set to "mixed output",start recording, start CMI, close down the game and stop recording. Edit the wave in your favorite wave editor so that only the The Monkeys Are Listening part is left. Save your wave, convert it to mp3 (cooledit or something) and voila, your own custom made mp3 MI file ;)

It should definitely be available on one of the MI Sites. If scummbar doesn't have it you might try worldofmi (or legendofmi... can't remember the name), amoungst various other sites. I KNOW that I've had the sound file before since I used it to as the opening sound for windows along with the CMI: The Monkeys are Listening screenshot.

Kryllith

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

while the game is going....you should press the Prnt Scrn Button then paste it into a picture program (PSP, MS PAINT, PHOTOSHOP)

Wouldn't work. CMI uses only 256 colors so I think you'd have to lower Windows' color depth to 256 colors. And then I guess it would only use the colors from Windoze, while CMI has a different palette.

I tried this stuff with an older game a long time ago and remember [print screen] didn't work there. It does in new games like Hitman 2 and Operation Flashpoint.

Archived