Home

Electionamania 2002!

Boba Rhett

Only on Pay Per View.

Judging by how bad the mud-slinging has got this year, Darth Groovy and I have come to the conclusion that in a few years, all debates and elections will be played out in roughly the same way wrestling matches will be. :D

Now, I don't know about you but I don't want to wait that long to see this event so let's go ahead and make our own. :D

Names don't matter, years don't matter, types of matches doesn't matter. I suppose you can look at it as kind of like Celebrity Deathmatch. Now, here we go!

Remember, it's much better if you say them in the correct voices, or at least what you imagine the voices to be like! :D

Here are my contributions to get this ball rolling:

First match:

Abe Lincoln Vs. Stephen A. Douglas

The year is 1858, Abe Lincoln was running against Stephen A. Douglas. One of their heated debates get's out of hand and they take it to the ring. Here's what they have to say...

Abe: "You're goin' down like slavery, beyatch!"

Douglas: "I don't think so, Abe. Why don't you go back to Uncle Tom's Cabin!"

Abe: "That's gonna be the first... and the last time you ever dis Harriet Beecher Stowe!"

Lincoln proceeds to stomp Douglas a new hole and walk it dry then heads off to catch a flick in his favorite balcony seat.

Next match:

Washington Vs. The Red Coats

Washington: "I'm going to drop kick your arse all the way across the Patomac!"

The Red Coats: "Ohhh we're so scared. Being threatend by a man with a mouthful of pearly browns. Say, what are those things anyway, Georgy? Spruce, Elm, Maple?"

Washington: "Why, no, actually they're dutc... HEY! Quit changing the subject! I'm going to kick your arse and I cannot tell a lie!

Washington proceeds to chop down a cherry tree and beat the Red Coats to death with it

Now some short one liners:

Janet Reno: "I'm gonna make you my butch! ..err... B*tch! I ment b*tch!"

Clinton: "I'm going to smoke you, Dole! But don't worry, I won't inhale."

Al Gore: "I know I'm going to win because, you might say that I "invented" wrestling."

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Maria? MARIA?! GET DOOOWN! Even if you beat me, I'll be back!"

Ahahahahahaha... Ahahahahhahaha.. ahhhhh... I kill me. Now post some of your own! :rhett:

lol, nice 1 rhett,

although i dont know much about politics in us ill try

clinton vs bush

clinton: u r goin down like ur dad

bush: and how r u goin to do that?

*laughs*

clinton: i will take my secretary and ...

bush gets scared takes out a mini handgun and blows clinton away.

*laughs*

and now its time for some war

*laughs again*

Gerald Ford Vs. Ronald Reagan

Ronald: Wha-? Where's my horse? Nancy, who are these people?

Gerald: I'm going to- *trips and knocks himself unconcious*

Ronald: Where's Bonzo?

One liners:

Richard Nixon: *after kicking opponenet in groin* I'm not a cheat!

Abe Lincoln: Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers brought forth on this continent a huge can of whoop-ass, and I'm about to open it up!

Jesse Ventura: HooHaa!

George Bush Sr.: *After getting his opponenent one punch away from a knockout, walks away from the fight* Not gonna do it! Wouldn't be prudent!

Archived