Home

WIP:Goku

Hellfire Jedi

Hellfire Jedi

Like everyone else, you should post when u HAVE a wip. No offence, I just think those are the rules.

:)

Anyways, good luck with the model, I really like DBZ and I hope you are very successful with this model. I've been waiting for someone to start a Goku model. Thanks for taking up the challenge and good luck with the model!:)

yeah thnx i just want people to stop bloody flamming me coughjedi_anakin cough cough i cant post any thing without him flamming me so simply i am asking him to stop posting in my threads if he is just going to flame me

I dont have a lot of time to work on this or learn to model so it will take quite a bit and if anyone can supply me with faq's on gmax and milkshape i could get it done quiker thanks for not being such a flame on me but i will get this done i was waiting for someone to make one gave up on waiting so decided to attempt one any ways ;) ok thanks all bye

Ok here is what i have decided to do,

Since i cannot aviod getting flammed i will not post any progress of the model i will post it elsewhere only friends will know and prolly help me jedi_anakin just wont stop being a ass and i cant do any thing about it so this is my decision i will tell u all first hand once it is finished sorry if this may dissapoint u but i got another modeler my age willing to help because he doesnt flame PERIOD so if KMan or another mod see's this thread please close it not delete so people can see what i have decided ok off to work now bye and sorry thank jed_Anakin for flamming me to this point

1 last thing beta testers will be

Spyzer

SupremePain

Dark Warrior

Scouttrooper

Monsoontide

Cloud_Guy

Hansmoleman

How about this all Oxygen team members PM me and i will make sure u get it

moooa will get it if he wants

Jolts if he wants

That will be all for now thanks for hearing PM me people i listed u will get a version of the model once near complesion

O and

of Couse PsykoSiTh is he wants bye now

I don't have the time. And I have deep personal hatred towards anything anime also, same with anything d&d, star trek, lotr, scooby doo...

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

Ok here is what i have decided to do,

Since i cannot aviod getting flammed i will not post any progress of the model i will post it elsewhere only friends will know and prolly help me jedi_anakin just wont stop being a ass and i cant do any thing about it so this is my decision i will tell u all first hand once it is finished sorry if this may dissapoint u but i got another modeler my age willing to help because he doesnt flame PERIOD so if KMan or another mod see's this thread please close it not delete so people can see what i have decided ok off to work now bye and sorry thank jed_Anakin for flamming me to this point

Pfft, excuses excuses, if you call THAT flaming then you're in for a big suprise, buddy. Anakin was merely telling you the rules.

Well, Anakin is right. You're not supposed to post WIP threads unless you have something to show for. It only starts more flame-wars that way.

But for the record, I myself don't believe you are starting on this, and that's only because you haven't got anything to show for. So since you are going to be selfish and idiotic and not update anyone on the progress of your "model", let this topic die. You can re-open it and have fun posting once you have something to show. Otherwise, we'll be reporting it to K-man.

Archived