Home

Delays are bad

MJ

Yes. There are delays. Four of them.

I've spent the last three days sick. Really sick. Can't even stand up sick. I'm a bit better now.

Today, Friday, I'm leaving for a Stargate convention in Sydney. I'm going to see if I can use it to get to the land of the dead.

I have an end of year test on Monday for Globalisation. Plus another a week later for Psychology.

But that's besides the point. Yes, the next part of Lost Cause in indeed finished. But I haven't been able to go online to post it. My net access has been shot to buggery, I dial online and two minutes later I'll be kicked off. And since the fastest connection I ever get is 28k, that's nowhere near enough time to upload it.

I did burn all the files to a CD (including that 'Shiver my Timbers' MP3), planning to upload it while I'm at uni (right now, typing this) but I managed to leave it on my desk accidently. So with great regrets, and for the first time ever, there will be no updates on the Nightlight this week.

My apologies. Trust me, there'll be two next week.

Oh, and for those waiting on Tierra, the end is near. It isn't long now, and thanks for your patience.

Next time, I won't do preorders. It's probably too nerve racking on the community. :)

is your shiver my timbers song, can;t remember it,

it is not red and 2 singing I hate you the way you are

is it? (it is not the Muppet Treasure Island ) song SHiver My Timbers is it? that song is cool, I am actually looking for the Muppet Tresure Island song as an mp3 anyone have it.

hope you feel better, sorry you feel sick post 22itiss maybe?

do not mind the delay, stuff happens, when it is ready it is

ah yes stargate great movie (gasp) sorry ****ty tv series:eek:

forgot you said that you were a fan, well have a good time if

you go to the convention

The 'Shiver my Timbers' song is the mp3 you were after, Darthy. I'm enough of a Muppets fan to actually have the soundtrack to Muppets Treasure Island. :)

As for Tierra: I'm sorry. Really sorry. Really really sorry. Hell, I want the finished product in my hands more than anyone. All the parts are fixed up, there's bonus features ready, there's deleted scenes resurrected... everything but the covers. That's what I'm waiting on. Hopefully I'll get the finished ones within about a week. But you know what? I think it's going to be worth the wait. Check this out.

tierra.jpg

And that's just the rough sketch.

the sketch is good, great design there all nice and tight and formated well. will look great with colour added. thanks for the

shivers too, I liked that movie, the two big songs I really liked were the Shivers and the song I guess the opening credits where all the muppets sing on the boat and fozzy sings about the great big blue wet thing, and rizzo's rats are singing about margaritas at the midnight buffet. I have the activision game muppet treasure island and it has 10 avi movies at the end of it, one is a promo done by the game makers it has samples of the dialogue set to Ministry's new wolrd order and it ends with an orc from war craft going work complete. it is kind of funny. the thing i really hated about muppet treasure island was the 'KID' and his high pitched kicked in the balls, no balls singing voice, ooh that really shivers my timber hearing stuff like that. and the parrot who helps you in the activision game is funny too. I like the muppets alot, do not have any stuff other than the odd movie taped off satelite, but they are cool.

I do also kind of maybe still have a game called the muppets inside, a great game complete with muppet desktop sounds and wall paper but I sent that to a teacher friend in Thailand so if he still has it I kind of still have it to. I should almost give you his email, cause Thailand is close to you closer than I am and you could maybe play with the game if you like. let me know.

hey I hate to be a bug,

*did you know that in the UK an Eggplant

is not called an Eggplant? It's a funny old world.*

anyhow back to being buggish,

I know you are busy, but do you think

you could email me Shiver My Timbers

to my sinister.eggplant@3web.net email?

I want to include the song in the GRIMPEG

portion of my site. AND as of tonight I have

created 21 linking buttons to 21 GRIMPEG'S

of the initial 30 mp3 play list. so feel free to

download any of them.

also would you like my friend

to send you the Muppet Inside game?

I will listen and laught to part 7 and the song tonight.

Darthy, believe me, I haven't forgotten. Well... I kinda did. But not on purpose.

The only time I can get online is when I'm at uni. I meant to burn it onto the CD with the nightlight updates, but I forgot, so I don't have it here. I'll get it to you as soon as possible. What file size would you like it as? you geocities account must be getting pretty full now.

geocities only take up to a max of 5mb,

I make most mp3's at the 128bit range

which gives a relativelt good sound,

higher is better, but for downloading

128bit does the trick and it is the default

of razor lame an excellent music thingy,

thanks to Gendo for the tip there.

as for geocities accounts being filled,

I just open new ones so do not worry

and I will get the file when you are able to send it

so I will be patient do not worry.

today I am going to listen to part 7,