Home

LOTR and Matrix spoof

Father Torque

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

ill be in the spoof please! :D

OK who do you want to be i will only accept a few more people so you are lucky Acrilic

Originally posted by XERXES

WTF!??!where am I?

Sorry Xerxws i will add you in ive just have been extremely busy and its hard adding in new people cause then i have to change the script soooooooo you wanted to be Sauruman right

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Father Torque

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh igotcha;) that is fine, its all the LOTR books and Martix 1 & 2:D i hope that answers your question Qui Gon

Cool!

Just some Théoden quotes:

"I greet you, and maybe you look for welcome. But thruth to tell your welcome is doubtful here, Master Gandalf. You have ever been a herald of woe. Troubles follow you like crows, and ever the oftener the worse. I will not deceive you: when I heard that Shadowfax had come back riderless, I rejoiced at the return of the horse, but still more at the lack of the rider; and when Éomer brought the tidings that you had gone at last to your long home, I did not mourn. But news from afar is seldom sooth. Here you come again! And with you come evils worse than before, as might be expected. Why should I welcome you, Gandalf Stormcrow? Tell me that."

"we will have peace, when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark master to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar, Saruman, and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me, and I perceive only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not, for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine for your own profit as you desired - even so, what will you say of your torches in Westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Háma's body before the gates of the Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the house of Eorl. A lesser son of great sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither. But I fear your voice has lost its charm."

Hint:Both are to wizards

Originally posted by Father Torque

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh igotcha;) that is fine, its all the LOTR books and Martix 1 & 2:D i hope that answers your question Qui Gon

Cool!

Just some Théoden quotes:

"I greet you, and maybe you look for welcome. But thruth to tell your welcome is doubtful here, Master Gandalf. You have ever been a herald of woe. Troubles follow you like crows, and ever the oftener the worse. I will not deceive you: when I heard that Shadowfax had come back riderless, I rejoiced at the return of the horse, but still more at the lack of the rider; and when Éomer brought the tidings that you had gone at last to your long home, I did not mourn. But news from afar is seldom sooth. Here you come again! And with you come evils worse than before, as might be expected. Why should I welcome you, Gandalf Stormcrow? Tell me that."

"we will have peace, when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark master to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar, Saruman, and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me, and I perceive only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not, for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine for your own profit as you desired - even so, what will you say of your torches in Westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Háma's body before the gates of the Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the house of Eorl. A lesser son of great sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither. But I fear your voice has lost its charm."

Hint:Both are said to wizards

Archived